Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 5.43.0:
15 Oct 2020
- Joseph Albahari
Tags:linq sql .net-4 .net-4.6 linqpad admin
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator mwallner on 28 Oct 2020.
LINQPad lets you interactively query databases in a modern query language: LINQ. LINQPad supports everything in C# 6.0 and Framework 4.6 (LINQ to Objects, SQL, EF, XML, Parallel LINQ, etc.). It also supports OData, Azure, and a lot more. LINQPad is also a great way to learn LINQ: it comes loaded with 500 examples from the book, C# 6.0 in a Nutshell. And LINQPad is more than a LINQ tool: it's an ergonomic C#/VB/F# scratchpad that instantly executes any expression, statement block or program with rich output formatting – the ultimate in dynamic development.
This package is the low-impact setup, which creates a desktop shortcut and a file association for .LINQ files.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'linqpad5.install' 'linqpad5.portable'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- linqpad126.96.36.199.nupkg (36e6e4e532d2) - ## / 64
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|LINQPad 5.43.0||1643||Thursday, October 15, 2020||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.41||3590||Monday, February 10, 2020||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.40.0||5498||Monday, August 19, 2019||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.40||456||Friday, October 18, 2019||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.36.03||6759||Monday, November 26, 2018||Approved|
|LINQPad 188.8.131.5280720||3079||Wednesday, August 8, 2018||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.31.0||2441||Wednesday, May 30, 2018||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.26.01||3942||Monday, December 18, 2017||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.25.00||1409||Friday, November 17, 2017||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.22.02||4629||Friday, May 12, 2017||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.05.02||6588||Tuesday, February 2, 2016||Approved|
|LINQPad 5.02.03||1002||Friday, August 28, 2015||Approved|
© 2007-2017 Joseph Albahari
- This discussion is only about LINQPad and the LINQPad package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LINQPad, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.