Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 188.8.131.524061249:
13 Jun 2014
This is not the latest version of logstash available.
184.108.40.2064061249 | Updated: 13 Jun 2014
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was approved as a trusted package on 02 May 2018.
Logstash is a tool for managing events and logs. You can use it to collect logs, parse them, and store them for later use (like, for searching).
This package installs logstash flat jar as an agent service via nssm. All you need to do - is to configure your logstash.conf in conf.d\ directory and start Logstash service (sc start Logstash).
Service is installed using nssm and is calling bin\logstash.cmd which wraps bin\logstash.bat with these parameters: "logstash.bat agent --config c:/logstash/conf.d/ --log c:/logstash/log/logstash.log"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- logstash.220.127.116.114061249.nupkg (bc7b74e37aa3) - ## / 57
- logstash-1.4.1.zip (67171a6300d7) - ## / 56
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Logstash 7.12.1||34||Wednesday, April 28, 2021||Exempted|
|Logstash 7.11.2||114||Thursday, March 11, 2021||Approved|
|Logstash 7.11.1||9||Wednesday, March 3, 2021||Approved|
|Logstash 7.9.3||380||Friday, October 23, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.9.1||234||Friday, September 4, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.9.0||132||Wednesday, August 19, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.8.1||93||Tuesday, July 28, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.8.0||939||Friday, June 19, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.7.1||74||Thursday, June 4, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.7.0||230||Thursday, May 14, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.6.2||236||Wednesday, April 1, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.6.1||235||Thursday, March 5, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.6.0||228||Wednesday, February 12, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.5.2||162||Wednesday, January 22, 2020||Approved|
|Logstash 7.5.1||146||Thursday, December 19, 2019||Approved|
|Logstash 7.5.0||136||Tuesday, December 3, 2019||Approved|
|Logstash 7.4.2||485||Monday, November 25, 2019||Approved|
|Logstash 6.2.4||2154||Tuesday, May 1, 2018||Approved|
|Logstash 5.2.1||1469||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Approved|
|Logstash 5.2.0||381||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Approved|
|Logstash 5.1.2||335||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Approved|
|Logstash 2.3.4||980||Thursday, August 18, 2016||Approved|
|logstash 18.104.22.16891406||2130||Monday, December 29, 2014||Approved|
|logstash 1.4.2.09161814||632||Wednesday, September 17, 2014||Approved|
|logstash 22.214.171.1244061249||622||Friday, June 13, 2014||Approved|
|logstash 126.96.36.1994021403||612||Friday, February 14, 2014||Approved|
|logstash 188.8.131.523101701||417||Thursday, October 17, 2013||Approved|
|logstash 184.108.40.2063100803||380||Tuesday, October 8, 2013||Approved|
|logstash 220.127.116.113100705||359||Tuesday, October 8, 2013||Approved|
- This discussion is only about logstash and the logstash package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or logstash, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.