Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.6.0:
15 Jun 2019
- Franco Comida (Main development and bugfixes)
- Daniel Kaneider (development
- Windows specific issues
- Windows packaging) and many others…
Tags:luminance photo image picture hdr qtpfsgui
2.6.0 | Updated: 15 Jun 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 17 Jun 2019.
Luminance HDR is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats
- OpenEXR (extension: exr).
- Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr).
- Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff).
- Raw image formats (extension: various).
- PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Supported LDR formats
- TIFF (8/16 bits)
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
- Save load HDR images.
- Rotate, resize and crop HDR images.
- Tonemap HDR images.
- Copy exif data between sets of images.
- Supports internationalization.
Luminance HDR is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. A wiki space provided by Sourceforge acts a central place for all the documentation. A great deal of discussions and images related to Luminance HDR can be found on flickr and facebook.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- luminance.2.6.0.nupkg (5fb26aaafe73) - ## / 60
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
- This discussion is only about Luminance HDR and the Luminance HDR package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Luminance HDR, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.