Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 126.96.36.1990:
10 Oct 2016
- Maxthon International Limited
Tags:maxthon web browser webkit
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Aug 2020.
Maxthon brings you unsurpassed speed and easy-to-use features you can’t find anywhere else.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'maxthon.commandline' 'maxthon.install'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- maxthon.188.8.131.520.nupkg (c61256678f8d) - ## / 55
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Maxthon 184.108.40.2060||2297||Monday, October 10, 2016||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.110||350||Monday, June 6, 2016||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.1680||323||Sunday, May 8, 2016||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.1240||342||Saturday, February 27, 2016||Approved|
|Maxthon 126.96.36.1990||424||Monday, November 2, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 188.8.131.5200||337||Friday, September 11, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 184.108.40.2060||438||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.110||399||Sunday, July 12, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.1680||313||Sunday, June 28, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.12400||392||Thursday, June 4, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 126.96.36.1990||354||Friday, May 22, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 188.8.131.520||375||Wednesday, April 22, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 184.108.40.20600||485||Saturday, March 14, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.110||370||Tuesday, February 10, 2015||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.16800||542||Thursday, December 11, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.12400||395||Thursday, November 27, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 126.96.36.1990||379||Friday, November 14, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 188.8.131.520||423||Friday, November 7, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 184.108.40.2060||427||Thursday, September 11, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.1100||375||Thursday, August 28, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.16800||355||Thursday, August 14, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.12400||363||Wednesday, July 23, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 126.96.36.1990||395||Thursday, June 12, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 188.8.131.520||346||Thursday, June 5, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 184.108.40.20600||356||Friday, May 16, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.1100||354||Thursday, May 1, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.1680||385||Tuesday, April 22, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.1240||383||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 126.96.36.1990||327||Saturday, March 1, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 188.8.131.520||379||Thursday, February 27, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 184.108.40.2060||392||Thursday, February 20, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.110||367||Tuesday, February 18, 2014||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.16800||398||Thursday, December 5, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.12400||388||Thursday, November 28, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 126.96.36.19900||428||Friday, November 8, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 188.8.131.5200||368||Tuesday, November 5, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 184.108.40.2060||384||Thursday, October 24, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 220.127.116.1100||393||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 18.104.22.1680||428||Tuesday, June 18, 2013||Approved|
|Maxthon 22.214.171.1240||464||Monday, June 18, 2012||Approved|
1999–2012 Maxthon International Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- This discussion is only about Maxthon and the Maxthon package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Maxthon, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.