Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.10.1:
15 Jan 2021
- Nextgen Healthcare
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 15 Jan 2021.
The ability to standardize and exchange health information and patient data is critical for healthcare organizations. NextGen Connect (formerly Mirth Connect) has been powering healthcare organizations for more than a decade. Designed for seamless healthcare message integration, this solution is easily configurable, easily deployed, and scalable.
Open source platform
With open source contributions from a global community of developers made over the course of 10 years, NextGen Connect (formerly Mirth Connect) helps you implement nearly all healthcare data exchange mechanisms.
Our vendor-agnostic NextGen Connect Integration Engine delivers secure, cost-effective interoperability, enabling users to translate data into standardized formats while owning data management.
Data where you want it
Our valuable, cost-efficient HIT interoperability capabilities include full commercial support and an easy-to-use management control panel.
Improved connections with direct messaging
Regulatory requirements demand secure messaging and document exchange. Our vendor-agnostic, accredited HISP connects with your network of hospitals, providers, clinics, payers, and others.
Better results with expert help
Our experts will help you integrate and optimize your solutions, train efficiently and effectively, and―for Gold- and Platinum-level clients―provide 24x7 assistance for critical support issues.
Enhanced skills with NextGen Connect training
Our NextGen Connect fundamentals and advanced certification training courses enable users to improve their skills quickly and become a power user.
This package installs Mirth Connect Server, Mirth Connect Server Manager and Mirth Connect CLI, but not the Mirth Connect Administrator Launcher
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- mirth.3.10.1.nupkg (fb0eadb1d419) - ## / 64
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Mirth Connect 3.10.1||55||Friday, January 15, 2021||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3.10.0||34||Friday, November 27, 2020||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3.9.1||55||Tuesday, September 15, 2020||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3.9.0||99||Tuesday, May 5, 2020||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3.8.1||483||Wednesday, October 9, 2019||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3.8.0||187||Sunday, October 6, 2019||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3 188.8.131.5294||380||Friday, July 10, 2015||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3 184.108.40.20650||348||Wednesday, March 25, 2015||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3 220.127.116.1128||325||Wednesday, February 25, 2015||Approved|
|Mirth Connect 3 18.104.22.16861||283||Thursday, January 22, 2015||Approved|
2019 NextGen Healthcare
- This discussion is only about Mirth Connect and the Mirth Connect package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mirth Connect, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.