Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.10.3.1:
12 Apr 2017
- Monero Project
Tags:xmr p2p anonymity cryptonote cryptonight
This is not the latest version of Monero Core available.
0.10.3.1 | Updated: 12 Apr 2017
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Jul 2017.
Monero Core consists of several applications, including monerod (the daemon used if running a full node, as it maintains the connection to the Monero network) and monero-wallet-cli (a Monero account manager application), as well as several other helper applications.
Monero (XMR) is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralised digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so.
Privacy: Monero uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default.
Security: Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25 word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once, and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen.
Untraceability: By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Monero is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable, but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer.
$packageName = 'monero' $url = 'https://downloads.getmonero.org/cli/win32' $checksum = 'da628a45adfcb8be44df06ac904711d644d608c4eb6479a5d256062a5f6d74de' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://downloads.getmonero.org/cli/win64' $checksum64 = '2fbda6f6b1051053703e40cf77b6c6e11334509ad03a3c22d89b6bcb05615910' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- monero.0.10.3.1.nupkg (fda0bd2aec29) - ## / 59
- monero-blockchain-export.exe (3b96365d8d26) - ## / 61
- monero-blockchain-import.exe (05180adb83f6) - ## / 61
- monero-utils-deserialize.exe (571f00f0917a) - ## / 61
- monero-wallet-cli.exe (6593b4ae83da) - ## / 61
- monero-wallet-rpc.exe (c4ba34ee13cb) - ## / 61
- monerod.exe (330a4b110f6e) - ## / 61
- monero-blockchain-export.exe (0ebb5505b961) - ## / 60
- monero-blockchain-import.exe (32fac400bd33) - ## / 62
- monero-utils-deserialize.exe (cead593b5bce) - ## / 60
- monero-wallet-cli.exe (9913ced8afae) - ## / 61
- monero-wallet-rpc.exe (956abc238d2a) - ## / 61
- monerod.exe (ae7195e26af4) - ## / 62
- monero-win-x64-v0.10.3.1.zip (2fbda6f6b105) - ## / 59
- monero-win-x86-v0.10.3.1.zip (da628a45adfc) - ## / 60
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Monero Wallet 0.17.2.0||207||Monday, April 12, 2021||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.9||191||Saturday, January 9, 2021||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.8||49||Thursday, December 31, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.7||48||Tuesday, December 15, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.6||43||Wednesday, December 9, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.5||52||Friday, November 27, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.3||38||Monday, November 16, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.1||63||Thursday, October 22, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.1.0||45||Wednesday, October 14, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.0.1||54||Monday, October 5, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.17.0.0||39||Friday, October 2, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.16.0.3||86||Friday, August 14, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.16.0.1||142||Monday, July 6, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.16.0.0||55||Tuesday, June 23, 2020||Approved|
|Monero Core 0.10.3.1||647||Wednesday, April 12, 2017||Approved|
|Monero Wallet 0.8.8.6||353||Monday, June 22, 2015||Approved|
© 2014 Monero Project
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Monero Core and the Monero Core package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Monero Core, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.