Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 5.2.2:
07 Dec 2020
Tags:nexus3 nexus n3dr backup restore migration
Nexus3 Disaster Recovery
This is not the latest version of Nexus3 Disaster Recovery available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of Nexus3 Disaster Recovery available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved as a trusted package on 07 Dec 2020.
Download all artifacts at once or migrate automatically from Nexus to Nexus
From: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/030/n3dr/master/LICENSE MIT License Copyright (c) 2019 Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: FD89A4F976CD2770F9E26016128096BA | sha1: D8DC452779879B7B8A42E018C90D51ADA8ACAFAB | sha256: 210652428BCFCA3322BA467F3E6CDF8B5046C96D5AF92910BE72ED5D69637550 | sha512: 616C4E7891A3090918482DE13798E6A7170C4B7039A80BD0C96CE0DFD4CBF90DD3B616182EBB2376FF4074A001E370040E41FF58058A6C0C5BEDAB766B286476
1. Download binary at x32: https://github.com/030/n3dr/releases/download/5.2.2/n3dr-windows 2. Get checksums of downloaded binary and included binary 3. Check that the checksums match
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.9||11||Wednesday, April 7, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.8||8||Sunday, April 4, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.7||3||Saturday, April 3, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.6||23||Tuesday, March 23, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.5||15||Monday, March 22, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.4||33||Friday, March 12, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.3||31||Monday, March 8, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.2||28||Saturday, March 6, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.1||21||Wednesday, March 3, 2021||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 6.0.0||50||Monday, December 21, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.7||24||Monday, December 14, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.6||191||Sunday, December 13, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.5||16||Saturday, December 12, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.4||18||Wednesday, December 9, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.3||25||Tuesday, December 8, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.2||21||Monday, December 7, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.1||64||Sunday, September 13, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.2.0||46||Sunday, August 9, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.1.1||34||Friday, August 7, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.1.0||38||Tuesday, August 4, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.0.1||35||Tuesday, July 28, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 5.0.0||31||Saturday, July 25, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 4.1.4||32||Wednesday, July 22, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 4.1.3||30||Tuesday, July 21, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 4.1.2||30||Sunday, July 19, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 4.1.0||28||Sunday, July 19, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 3.6.3||30||Tuesday, July 14, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 3.6.2||33||Sunday, July 12, 2020||Approved|
|Nexus3 Disaster Recovery 3.6.1||45||Friday, June 26, 2020||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Nexus3 Disaster Recovery and the Nexus3 Disaster Recovery package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nexus3 Disaster Recovery, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.