Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.15:
24 Jun 2019
- Nir Sofer
Tags:network interfaces info
1.15 | Updated: 24 Jun 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 23 Aug 2020.
NetworkInterfacesView is a simple tool that displays the list of all network adapters/interfaces installed on your system.
It displays network interfaces that are currently active, as well as network interfaces that have been installed previously, and now they are not connected (like USB wireless network adapters).
For every network interface found on your system, the following information is displayed (if it's stored in the Registry): Device Name, Connection Name, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, DHCP Server, Status, MAC Address and more...
You can select one or more network interface items and then export them to xml/html/csv/tab-delimited file, or copy them into the clipboard and then paste them into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
$packageName = 'networkinterfacesview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/networkinterfacesview.zip' $checksum = '656d4c8f35d77425b9cf18bc636c795f433e02549624ec07b2daab40578a9437' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- networkinterfacesview.1.15.nupkg (0fe94ee484fe) - ## / 56
- networkinterfacesview.zip (656d4c8f35d7) - ## / 61
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|NetworkInterfacesView 1.15||437||Monday, June 24, 2019||Approved|
|NetworkInterfacesView 1.10||544||Tuesday, September 29, 2015||Approved|
© 2013 NirSoft
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about NetworkInterfacesView and the NetworkInterfacesView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetworkInterfacesView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.