- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.20.5:
13 Aug 2015
- Tim Lebedkov
Tags:package manager repository
1.20.5 | Updated: 13 Aug 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 21 Dec 2015.
Npackd (pronounced "unpacked") is an application store/package manager/marketplace for applications for Windows. It helps you to find and install software, keep your system up-to-date and uninstall it if no longer necessary. The process of installing and uninstalling applications is completely automated (silent or unattended installation and un-installation). There is also a command line based version of Npackd.
$packageName = 'npackd.portable' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $urlArray = @('http://sourceforge.net/projects/npackd/files/com.googlecode.windows-package-manager.Npackd/Npackd32-1.20.5.zip/download', 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/npackd/files/com.googlecode.windows-package-manager.Npackd64/Npackd64-1.20.5.zip/download') $url = $urlArray $checksum = '88f5e56fd38b89c5ad5d57cdcd9360317d4c46b1' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = $urlArray $checksum64 = 'e2df37e2d3db36b08b680ec65b66d831902733cd' $checksumType64 = 'sha1' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- npackd.portable.1.20.5.nupkg (0fc102e76c7c) - ## / 56
- Npackd64-1.20.5.zip (8b100c614b22) - ## / 56
- Npackd32-1.20.5.zip (38107db25c27) - ## / 56
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Npackd (Portable) 1.20.5||892||Thursday, August 13, 2015||Approved|
|Npackd (Portable) 1.19.13||373||Sunday, April 5, 2015||Approved|
© 2010 Tim Lebedkov
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Npackd (Portable) and the Npackd (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Npackd (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.