Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 27.0.1:
12 Jun 2021
Tags:obs-studio obs open broadcaster twitch foss floss streaming recording
27.0.1 | Updated: 12 Jun 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 12 Jun 2021.
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to its own window.
OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms and more.
Create Professional Productions
- Choose from a number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between your scenes or add your own stinger video files.
- Set hotkeys for nearly every sort of action, such as switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to talk, and more.
- Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they're perfect before your viewers ever see them.
- Get a high level view of your production using the Multiview. Monitor 8 different scenes and easily cue or transition to any of them with merely a single or double click.
OBS Studio is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs.
Utilize native plugins for high performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interface with existing sources.
Work with developers in the streaming community to get the features you need with endless possibilities.
Browse or submit your own in the Resources section
#Install-VirtualPackage 'obs-studio.portable' 'obs-studio.install'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- obs-studio.27.0.1.nupkg (c52b3b9a00d2) - ## / 62
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|OBS Studio 27.0.1||25157||Saturday, June 12, 2021||Approved|
|OBS Studio 27.0.0||8714||Wednesday, June 2, 2021||Approved|
|OBS Studio 26.1.1||28029||Thursday, January 7, 2021||Approved|
|OBS Studio 26.1.0||8943||Tuesday, December 15, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 26.0.2||16571||Wednesday, October 7, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 26.0.0||5131||Wednesday, September 30, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 25.0.8||18305||Monday, April 27, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 25.0.4||5392||Monday, April 6, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 25.0.1||4338||Friday, March 20, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 25.0.0||107||Wednesday, March 18, 2020||Approved|
|OBS Studio 24.0.3||8698||Saturday, October 12, 2019||Approved|
|OBS Studio 24.0.2||290||Saturday, October 12, 2019||Approved|
|OBS Studio 24.0.1||2381||Saturday, September 21, 2019||Approved|
|OBS Studio 23.2.1||5948||Saturday, June 15, 2019||Approved|
|OBS Studio 23.1.0||3742||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 23.0.1||2636||Thursday, March 7, 2019||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 22.0.2||5334||Monday, September 10, 2018||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 22.0.1||961||Friday, August 31, 2018||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 21.1.2||2415||Monday, July 2, 2018||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 21.1||4248||Saturday, April 14, 2018||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 20.1.3||2364||Sunday, January 7, 2018||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 20.1.1||1645||Sunday, October 29, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 20.0.1||1373||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 19.0.3||1126||Monday, July 17, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 19.0.2||860||Monday, June 5, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 220.127.116.1170410||1141||Monday, April 10, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 18.0.1||935||Sunday, March 19, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 18.0||741||Sunday, March 5, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 17.0.2||682||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 0.16.5||703||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||Approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 0.15.4||561||Friday, August 12, 2016||Approved|
- This discussion is only about OBS Studio and the OBS Studio package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OBS Studio, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.