Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 184.108.40.206:
28 Nov 2019
- John MacFarlane
Tags:admin text markdown latex pdf docx restructuredText textile html docbook slides foss cross-platform cli opendocument
This is not the latest version of Pandoc available.
220.127.116.11 | Updated: 28 Nov 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 28 Nov 2019.
If you need to convert files from one markup format into another, pandoc is your swiss-army knife. Pandoc can convert documents in markdown, reStructuredText, textile, HTML, DocBook, LaTeX and many others.
- HTML formats: XHTML, HTML5, and HTML slide shows using Slidy, reveal.js, Slideous, S5, or DZSlides.
- Word processor formats: Microsoft Word docx, OpenOffice/LibreOffice ODT, OpenDocument XML
- Ebooks: EPUB version 2 or 3, FictionBook2
- Documentation formats: DocBook, TEI Simple, GNU TexInfo, Groff man pages, Haddock markup
- Page layout formats: InDesign ICML
- Outline formats: OPML
- TeX formats: LaTeX, ConTeXt, LaTeX Beamer slides
- PDF via LaTeX
- Lightweight markup formats: Markdown (including CommonMark), reStructuredText, AsciiDoc, MediaWiki markup, DokuWiki markup, Emacs Org-Mode, Textile
- Custom formats: custom writers can be written in lua.
- The package by default installs pandoc for current user. To install for all users use
choco install pandoc --ia=ALLUSERS=1.
md5: D78243994AC5E32593B80F3CC4111605 | sha1: 230B0E81E6FFD248975ADACFA95EB14CCB259DE7 | sha256: 5F61EDAFFACABBD003E4AD3BBE62ACC412172E4BED8543CE1DCF9963DB293B61 | sha512: BC367FB8E9B8F848894B163E413B92126BDF56477419AAEABBAE4D6CA79EF5A2026F274AE33F1DF1F4E4B2CB45E867A9B06CE7CFFD2004071E4CE5126C7622CD
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- pandoc.18.104.22.168.nupkg (876f23db0333) - ## / 58
- pandoc-22.214.171.124-windows-i386.msi (122ec77d747b) - ## / 56
- pandoc-126.96.36.199-windows-x86_64.msi (5f61edaffaca) - ## / 55
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Pandoc 2.14.2||15067||Sunday, August 22, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.14.1||12845||Tuesday, July 20, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 188.8.131.52||10943||Wednesday, June 23, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 184.108.40.206||4697||Monday, June 14, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 220.127.116.11||5727||Tuesday, June 1, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.14||1827||Sunday, May 30, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.13||23747||Monday, March 22, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.12||6238||Tuesday, March 9, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.11.4||16187||Sunday, January 24, 2021||Approved|
|Pandoc 18.104.22.168||9492||Wednesday, December 30, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 22.214.171.124||3091||Saturday, December 19, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.11.3||411||Saturday, December 19, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.11.2||8681||Friday, November 20, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 126.96.36.199||5015||Monday, November 9, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.11.1||2333||Wednesday, November 4, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 188.8.131.52||4689||Saturday, October 24, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 184.108.40.206||2793||Saturday, October 17, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 220.127.116.11||752||Thursday, October 15, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.11||2685||Sunday, October 11, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.10.1||17177||Saturday, July 25, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.10||6575||Thursday, July 2, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 18.104.22.168||18113||Wednesday, March 25, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.9.2||10325||Monday, February 17, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 22.214.171.124||8072||Thursday, January 9, 2020||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.9.1||3545||Tuesday, December 24, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.9||3165||Friday, December 13, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.8.1||2805||Saturday, December 7, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 126.96.36.199||2790||Thursday, November 28, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.8||2447||Monday, November 25, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.7.3||28419||Wednesday, June 12, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.7.2||13702||Thursday, April 11, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.7.1||5861||Friday, March 15, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.7||2658||Monday, March 4, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.6||4422||Saturday, February 9, 2019||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.5||10902||Wednesday, November 28, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.4||5153||Monday, November 5, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.3.1||32696||Sunday, September 30, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.3||2535||Tuesday, September 18, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 188.8.131.52||4604||Friday, August 17, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.1.3||19267||Tuesday, March 20, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.1.2||3556||Saturday, March 3, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.1.1||7168||Friday, January 19, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.1||2217||Monday, January 8, 2018||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.6||1659||Friday, December 29, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.5||1747||Thursday, December 14, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 184.108.40.20671212||839||Tuesday, December 12, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.4||1254||Tuesday, December 5, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.3||1622||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 220.127.116.11||10711||Saturday, February 4, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.19.2||3881||Monday, January 30, 2017||Approved|
|Pandoc 18.104.22.16861212||3172||Monday, December 12, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.19.1||655||Saturday, December 10, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.19||877||Thursday, December 1, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.18||1587||Thursday, October 27, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 22.214.171.12460708||2432||Sunday, August 7, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.17.2||4735||Sunday, July 17, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.17.1||378||Sunday, June 5, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 126.96.36.199||1883||Thursday, March 24, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 188.8.131.52||2528||Saturday, January 16, 2016||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.15.2||1049||Tuesday, December 22, 2015||Approved|
|Pandoc 1.11.1||9932||Friday, July 26, 2013||Approved|
|Pandoc 184.108.40.206||736||Wednesday, September 5, 2012||Approved|
Â© 2006-2015 John MacFarlane
- This discussion is only about Pandoc and the Pandoc package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pandoc, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.