- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.0:
26 Jun 2015
- Anurag Saini
Tags:admin tools environment
This is not the latest version of Path-Manager available.
1.0 | Updated: 26 Jun 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 26 Dec 2015.
Path-Manager is a small utility for easy management of environment variables. It can add/modify/remove variables and can also save their values for backup.
- Separately view all System and User environment variables
- Clear and splitted view of entries
- Options to check for invalid entries
- Import/Export support for entire environment setting
path-manager appears to be a recoded derivative of pathmanager
$packageName = 'path-manager' $url = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/pathtool/files/Executable/Path%20Manager_1.0.exe/download' $checksum = 'f77acd14f26dd2adcb0ce84bfc75aece66cd6f03' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileFullPath "$installFile" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # create empty sidecar so shimgen creates shim for GUI rather than console $shimGui = $installFile + ".gui" Set-Content -Path $shimGui ` -Value $null
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
© 2013 Anurag Saini
- This discussion is only about Path-Manager and the Path-Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Path-Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.