Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 4.2.3:
22 Mar 2021
- Andrea Vacondio
Tags:pdfsam pdf split merge meta
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 22 Mar 2021.
Split, merge, rotate, mix and extract pages from PDF files with PDFsam Basic at home or at work.
- PDFsam Basic is a free and open source solution for casual users. See http://www.pdfsam.org/enhanced-version/ for PDFsam Enhanced.
- Your PDF documents stay private on your computer. No need to upload them to a third party service.
- Merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract pages from PDF files
- Rotate PDF files: every page or just the selected pages
- Mix PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner
# This is just a virtual package for pdfsam.install
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- pdfsam.4.2.3.nupkg (fc1c5d8c8153) - ## / 62
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|PDFsam Basic 4.2.3||6309||Monday, March 22, 2021||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.2.2||8832||Saturday, January 30, 2021||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.2.1||8942||Friday, November 27, 2020||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.2.0||4893||Saturday, November 14, 2020||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.1.4||11971||Thursday, August 6, 2020||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.1.3||10956||Tuesday, April 28, 2020||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.1.2||4078||Sunday, April 5, 2020||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.1.1||6929||Saturday, February 8, 2020||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.5||7537||Saturday, October 26, 2019||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.4||4833||Tuesday, September 17, 2019||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.3||5534||Saturday, June 1, 2019||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.1||5153||Saturday, January 19, 2019||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.0||1808||Friday, December 21, 2018||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.7||2460||Friday, November 9, 2018||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.2||7718||Saturday, July 15, 2017||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.1||292||Saturday, July 15, 2017||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.0||2102||Sunday, April 9, 2017||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.5||1704||Sunday, January 8, 2017||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.4||349||Sunday, January 8, 2017||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.2||1515||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.1||299||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.1.0||310||Friday, October 7, 2016||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.3||298||Thursday, October 6, 2016||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.2||315||Wednesday, October 5, 2016||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.1||1885||Wednesday, January 13, 2016||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.0||905||Thursday, December 10, 2015||Approved|
|PDFsam Basic 2.2.4||1237||Wednesday, March 25, 2015||Approved|
|pdfsam 2.2.2||1375||Saturday, March 8, 2014||Approved|
©2017 Sober Lemur S.a.s di Vacondio Andrea
- This discussion is only about PDFsam Basic and the PDFsam Basic package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PDFsam Basic, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.