Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 18.104.22.168:
08 Oct 2012
- Microsoft Corp
Tags:microsoft perfview perf performance analysis cpu memory etl clr heap dump xperf
This is not the latest version of PerfView available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of PerfView available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was approved as a trusted package on 06 Jul 2019.
PerfView is a performance analysis tool focusing on ETW information (ETL files) as well as CLR memory information (heap dumps). It can collect and view ETL files as well as XPERF CSV files. Powerful grouping operators allow you to understand performance profiles in ways other tools can't. PerfView is used internally at Microsoft by a number of teams and is the primary performance investigation tool on the .NET Runtime team. Features include:
� Non-invasive collection - suitable for use in live, production environments
� Xcopy deployment - copy and run
- Support for very large heaps (gigabytes)
- Snapshot diffing
- Dump files (.dmp)
� CPU Performance
- Support for managed, native, and mixed code
- Can read XPerf logs
- Profile diffing
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|PerfView 2.0.66||1004||Friday, February 26, 2021||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.65||965||Wednesday, January 27, 2021||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.64||783||Wednesday, January 6, 2021||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.62||2705||Tuesday, November 10, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.61||2545||Tuesday, September 22, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.60||722||Monday, September 14, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.59||1198||Friday, September 4, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.58||927||Friday, August 14, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.57||2597||Friday, July 3, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.56||3231||Friday, May 29, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.55||2165||Thursday, April 30, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.54||1701||Thursday, April 9, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.50||425||Thursday, March 12, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.49||571||Saturday, January 11, 2020||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.48||403||Saturday, November 23, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.46||335||Sunday, October 27, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.45||869||Tuesday, August 13, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.43||380||Monday, June 24, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.42||520||Sunday, May 12, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.39||514||Friday, March 22, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 2.0.26||343||Sunday, March 3, 2019||Approved|
|PerfView 1.9.0||3084||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||Approved|
|PerfView 1.8.0||1046||Monday, September 7, 2015||Approved|
|PerfView 1.7.0||1071||Monday, March 31, 2014||Approved|
|PerfView 1.6.0||417||Sunday, February 16, 2014||Approved|
|PerfView 1.5.0||340||Saturday, December 14, 2013||Approved|
|PerfView 22.214.171.124||421||Monday, November 18, 2013||Approved|
|PerfView 126.96.36.199||495||Monday, October 8, 2012||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about PerfView and the PerfView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PerfView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.