- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 4.1:
29 Apr 2017
Tags:pixel color picker design web html
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 29 Apr 2017.
Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that color. You can then use these values to reproduce the selected color in your favorite programs. Pixie will also show the current coordinates of your mouse pointer.
It is the only tool for you to work with colors.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'pixie' $url = 'http://www.nattyware.com/bin/pixie.zip' $checksum = '140DE93744FB05E307D840C07E84F1C22759EEE8360BCAB2122D02A41FAEA0B7' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" # Create an execution shotcut at the desktop. Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath "$Home\Desktop\Pixie.lnk" ` -TargetPath "$toolsDir\pixie.exe"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName "pixie" ` -ZipFileName "pixie.zip" Remove-item -path "$Home\Desktop\Pixie.lnk" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- pixie.4.1.nupkg (dacb5d4da796) - ## / 57
- pixie.exe (d15220105f37) - ## / 61
- pixie.zip (140de93744fb) - ## / 58
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Pixie 4.1||1515||Saturday, April 29, 2017||Approved|
© 1999 – 2017 Nattyware. All rights reserved.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Pixie and the Pixie package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pixie, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.