Downloads of v 184.108.40.206:
13 Jan 2023
13 Jan 2023
- Andrew Trvarrow
- Derek Wilson
Tags:PodcastUtilities podcast dowload sync
PodcastUtilities Core Install
(Ready for review)
220.127.116.11 | Updated: 13 Jan 2023
PodcastUtilities Core Install 18.104.22.168
(Ready for review)
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This version is in moderation and has not yet been approved. This means it doesn't show up under normal search.
- Until approved, you should consider this package version unsafe - it could do very bad things to your system (it probably doesn't but you have been warned, that's why we have moderation).
- This package version can change wildly over the course of moderation until it is approved. If you install it and it later has changes to this version, you will be out of sync with any changes that have been made to the package. Until approved, you should consider that this package version doesn't even exist.
- You cannot install this package under normal scenarios. See How to install package version under moderation for more information.
- There are also no guarantees that it will be approved.
There are versions of this package awaiting moderation (possibly just this one). See the Version History section below.
There are many sophisticated media management programs available for organising digital media however the key differences that Podcast Utilities has are
Portable Podcast Utilities is a “portable” application, in that it does not need to be installed and can be run from any drive type, local network or removable flash drive
Cross Platform Podcast Utilities can be run on Windows, Linus or Mac machines by using the .NET Core cross platform version of the utilities.
Configurable Almost any synchronisation solution can be configured, for example copy 3 of this podcast, all of these podcasts, in this order, and leave a certain amount of space on the device. The number of concurrent downloads can easily be configured.
Lightweight The application does not use large amounts of memory in a system tray icon all the time its not being used, it only uses system resources when its being run.
Support for UMS PodcastUtilities supports USB Mass Storage (UMS) devices, where the device appears as a drive letter in Explorer like a flash drive
Scriptable Podcast Utilities lends itself to being run as a scheduled task or from a script. The API is “headless” and can easily be called and used from other applications
Open Source The source is open and available
Free There is no cost to using Podcast Utilities for any use.
No need for an iTunes account Podcasts promoted on iTunes can be downloaded however there is no need to have an iTunes account.
This is the cross platform version and does not support MTP, if you want MTP support (Windows only) version then try the podcastutilities package. You probably dont need to install both.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $PackageName = $env:ChocolateyPackageName; $StartMenu = "$([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonStartMenu'))\Programs" $Desktop = [System.Environment]::GetFolderPath("Desktop"); $PrgmData = [System.Environment]::GetFolderPath("CommonApplicationData"); # we only need to do the things that the auto uninstall doesnt do Uninstall-BinFile -Name downloadpodcasts-core Uninstall-BinFile -Name generateplaylist-core Uninstall-BinFile -Name purgepodcasts-core Uninstall-BinFile -Name syncpodcasts-core Remove-Item "$Desktop\PodcastUtilitiesCore.lnk" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue -Force | Out-Null Remove-Item "$StartMenu\PodcastUtilitiesCore.lnk" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue -Force | Out-Null
FreeBSD License PodcastUtilities Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013, Andrew Trevarrow and Derek Wilson All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provide d that the following conditions are met: Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentationand/or other materials provided with the distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
md5: CF535EA0EEA370EE385DEAD13F05CE4C | sha1: 6F9546E78F66D067A26C4247F446AD9F15E9853E | sha256: 79D56C8FED7AA787DDB0B62E0F322B7DEDE02E231D61665E5A7FAA2D6B2AF3A5 | sha512: 3BB2728B44FFD5D0CDFFB7D2B40811424E5AD98A8C8AD31F96AA770A7767B4BDDC2570C4EB89471EB763DA0331E27DB05A04392883AED988356017FDB90EF2A9
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The software is installed from the archive embedded in this nuppkg: podcastutilities-core22.214.171.124.zip It can also be obtained from <https://github.com/derekwilson/PodcastUtilities/tree/master/ChocolateyInstaller/podcastutilities-core/files> You can use one of the following methods to obtain the checksum - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' get-filehash podcastutilities-core126.96.36.199.zip - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\tools\checksum.exe .\podcastutilities-core188.8.131.52.zip -t=sha256 Compare the SHA256 Checksum Value: 79D56C8FED7AA787DDB0B62E0F322B7DEDE02E231D61665E5A7FAA2D6B2AF3A5 File 'LICENSE.txt' is obtained from <https://github.com/derekwilson/PodcastUtilities/blob/master/LICENSE.txt>
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstractions.dll (4cbafb5c80b1) - ## / 69
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.dll (4d3b9c60fed4) - ## / 70
- podcastutilities-core.184.108.40.206.nupkg (99b075242be5) - ## / 65
- podcastutilities-core220.127.116.11.zip (79d56c8fed7a) - ## / 66
- DownloadPodcasts.dll (c24bbbfa8900) - ## / 70
- GeneratePlaylist.dll (68805a2a1c6a) - ## / 68
- PodcastUtilities.Common.dll (754d76b3f968) - ## / 68
- PodcastUtilities.Integration.Tests.dll (edb959705ee8) - ## / 70
- PodcastUtilities.Ioc.dll (6a32f3b75f71) - ## / 69
- PurgePodcasts.dll (d3af0c3d52bc) - ## / 68
- SyncPodcasts.dll (3d0f6e0b761c) - ## / 70
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
2010-2013 Andrew Trvarrow and Derek Wilson
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about PodcastUtilities Core Install and the PodcastUtilities Core Install package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PodcastUtilities Core Install, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.