Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.0.1:
17 Nov 2020
- Jasmin Sehic
Tags:git pullrequestreleasenotes pullrequest github gitlab bitbucket tfs teamservices azure devops history notes releasenotes changelog gitversion atlassian confluence slack markdown
2.0.1 | Updated: 17 Nov 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Nov 2020.
Builds release history notes from unreleased pull requests on GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps Services / Server, BitBucket Cloud and Bitbucket Server and optionally posts them to a markdown file, Atlassian Confluence and Slack.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2016 Jasmin Sehic Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: B0F74BB9E4D5EBA67C398F3FC1CB95B9 | sha1: 2322A123C86F2D512A6106D5385F2F7893ECA478 | sha256: A355A9FB65F5FBBFBE4B2734BD4A3E6CA38AEBBB7C61D34CD098C0E1ED3936CF | sha512: 06F9FD3FBE66C7904DB5F85F13FCEF565A05D6B8DB1A1EF7D81FFC85A32383A3E9CA73E8297D9A2862B9814D271BD3C75F3461C5083F5A1A1D04964DBA0FEC99
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the Jasmin Sehic himself. The binaries include those published by the LibGit2Sharp.NativeBinaries project.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- pullrequestreleasenotes.2.0.1.nupkg (5a3b95dafa90) - ## / 61
- PullRequestReleaseNotes.exe (a355a9fb65f5) - ## / 68
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 2.0.1||107||Tuesday, November 17, 2020||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 2.0.0||65||Thursday, October 22, 2020||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.8||392||Sunday, July 28, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.7||102||Friday, July 26, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.6||102||Friday, July 26, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.5||117||Friday, July 19, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.4||108||Friday, July 19, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.3||114||Monday, July 1, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.2||139||Wednesday, June 26, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.2.1||140||Wednesday, June 19, 2019||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.1.2||757||Friday, June 17, 2016||Approved|
|PullRequestReleaseNotes 1.1.1||371||Thursday, June 9, 2016||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about PullRequestReleaseNotes and the PullRequestReleaseNotes package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PullRequestReleaseNotes, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.