Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.7.3:
17 Aug 2015
- Phil Freeman
- Gary Burgess
- and other contributors
This is not the latest version of PureScript available.
0.7.3 | Updated: 17 Aug 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 28 Dec 2015.
md5: E6D8C4D118194ACC85A53643807C39BB | sha1: 7472ADC050A58E475E45C651E17004FBD2716166
md5: 48D7C7372E62B65AE3914E4D737196A8 | sha1: 7A6AD8D20DA0B7E3B151EFB9080B425ED5212CE2
md5: CADE6D95749C89E50A4C6755A4614DDC | sha1: A8244F9FCCBF8F8F3EB0E4FA209F9B408445FE3C
md5: BFDF7E0F4D01E5E922738905D7EAABE4 | sha1: 9F78E8DE943CC934BED44D7CA3C08CDDB371AF26
md5: 7CE761346AE3E17538D79A04C34BCD45 | sha1: 44AABD6331F4E9481A5CE1AE19F0151CAE7FBBC3
# Installation information If you are having difficulty installing the PureScript compiler, feel free to ask for help! A good place is the #purescript IRC channel on Freenode, or alternatively Stack Overflow. ## Using prebuilt binaries The prebuilt binaries are compiled with GHC 7.8.3, and therefore they should run on any operating system supported by GHC 7.8.3, such as: * Windows 2000 or later, * OS X 10.7 or later, * Linux ??? (we're not sure what the minimum version is). This list is not exhaustive. If your OS is too old or not listed, or if the binaries fail to run, you may be able to install the compiler by building it from source; see below. It's probably safe to assume that other prebuilt distributions (eg, Homebrew, Chocolatey, AUR, npm) use the same binaries, and therefore have the same requirements. ## Compiling from source GHC 7.6.1 or newer is required to compile from source. The easiest way is to use `cabal-install`: ``` $ cabal update && cabal install purescript ``` The PureScript compiler has been known to run on OS X 10.6 when built with GHC 7.6. ## The "curses" library `psci` depends on the `curses` library (via the Haskell package `terminfo`). If you are having difficulty running the compiler, it may be because the `curses` library is missing. On Linux, you will probably need to install `ncurses` manually. On Ubuntu, for example, this can be done by running: ``` $ sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev ```
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- purescript.0.7.3.nupkg (6b5dc3f0a6e6) - ## / 57
- psc-bundle.exe (67b6fb8577b1) - ## / 57
- psc-docs.exe (dbfd82672478) - ## / 57
- psc-publish.exe (500694867198) - ## / 57
- psc.exe (8e15243803bd) - ## / 57
- psci.exe (8d86fd9ba0f2) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|purescript 0.14.3||25||Thursday, July 8, 2021||Approved|
|purescript 0.14.2||34||Monday, June 14, 2021||Approved|
|purescript 0.14.1||44||Tuesday, April 20, 2021||Approved|
|purescript 0.14.0||46||Monday, March 1, 2021||Approved|
|purescript 0.13.8||197||Wednesday, May 27, 2020||Approved|
|purescript 0.13.6||314||Monday, January 20, 2020||Approved|
|purescript 0.13.5||109||Thursday, November 14, 2019||Approved|
|purescript 0.13.4||106||Monday, October 21, 2019||Approved|
|purescript 0.13.3||98||Monday, August 19, 2019||Approved|
|purescript 0.12.5||275||Monday, April 15, 2019||Approved|
|purescript 0.12.4||112||Friday, April 12, 2019||Approved|
|purescript 0.12.3||273||Tuesday, February 26, 2019||Approved|
|purescript 0.12.1||196||Wednesday, November 14, 2018||Approved|
|purescript 0.12.0||253||Friday, June 29, 2018||Approved|
|PureScript 0.7.4.1||627||Monday, August 31, 2015||Approved|
|PureScript 0.7.3||345||Monday, August 17, 2015||Approved|
|PureScript 0.7.2||361||Wednesday, August 5, 2015||Approved|
|PureScript 0.7.1||332||Friday, July 31, 2015||Approved|
|PureScript 0.6.9.3||534||Thursday, March 19, 2015||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about PureScript and the PureScript package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PureScript, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.