- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 0.64:
28 Feb 2015
- Simon Tatham
Tags:PuTTY telnet ssh
This is not the latest version of PuTTY (Install) available.
0.64 | Updated: 28 Feb 2015
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator purity on 02 Mar 2015.
PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator.
LEGAL WARNING: Use of PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink is illegal in countries where encryption is outlawed. I believe it is legal to use PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink in England and Wales and in many other countries, but I am not a lawyer and so if in doubt you should seek legal advice before downloading it.
$packageName = 'putty.install' $fileType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $url = 'http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty-0.64-installer.exe' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $url
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- putty.install.0.64.nupkg (65f139357945) - ## / 57
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|PuTTY (Install) 0.75||18143||Saturday, May 8, 2021||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.74||233311||Saturday, June 27, 2020||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.73||280128||Sunday, September 29, 2019||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.72||141381||Saturday, July 20, 2019||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.71||260844||Saturday, March 16, 2019||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.70.0.20171219||1086313||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.70||572182||Saturday, July 8, 2017||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.69||242380||Saturday, April 29, 2017||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.68.0.20170412||105565||Wednesday, April 12, 2017||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.68||542865||Wednesday, February 22, 2017||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.67||13342||Monday, March 21, 2016||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.66.0.20160317||2032||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.66||5933||Saturday, November 7, 2015||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.65.0.20160317||363||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.65||4067||Saturday, July 25, 2015||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.64.0.20160317||358||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.64||4574||Saturday, February 28, 2015||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.64-prerelease||473||Thursday, February 26, 2015||Exempted|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.63.0.20160317||396||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|PuTTY (Install) 0.63||5715||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about PuTTY (Install) and the PuTTY (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PuTTY (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.