Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.7.1:
26 Jan 2017
- Qt Project
Tags:qbs qt build
This is not the latest version of Qbs available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of Qbs available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 16 Mar 2017.
Qbs is a tool that helps simplify the build process for developing projects across multiple platforms.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'qbs' ` -Url 'https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qbs/1.7.1/qbs-windows-x86-1.7.1.zip' ` -UnzipLocation "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" ` -Url64bit 'https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qbs/1.7.1/qbs-windows-x86_64-1.7.1.zip' ` -Checksum 'e55c7fa50e24fe34d63183d688134b782baa610eb0a2eb7347c54cd016168cf4357b6c19ee223b36b3f32cef30de0ce1f6ce11f9319ad8bce563879b5d197325' ` -ChecksumType 'sha512' ` -Checksum64 'e7e37ae9e726249743f693e97faa3557144e583f5bfd87c030d212dfd24f6639b72d1600846617be3300fea60b8f95e4150c885bbcc6f8155c79ac8013d7232c' ` -ChecksumType64 'sha512'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- Qt5Core.dll (e544adcdec07) - ## / 64
- Qt5Gui.dll (7350faddacc9) - ## / 58
- Qt5Script.dll (1a7a5c9b7346) - ## / 56
- Qt5Widgets.dll (e6053dd3be58) - ## / 58
- Qt5Xml.dll (d3f1fbd57e74) - ## / 57
- qdds.dll (82cf81920ec9) - ## / 57
- qgif.dll (2830a3219a12) - ## / 57
- qicns.dll (fe64a92f0fbd) - ## / 57
- qico.dll (f3ca24ef13dd) - ## / 57
- qjpeg.dll (d56f6728e602) - ## / 57
- qtga.dll (44cc5a910748) - ## / 61
- qtiff.dll (07f9e36cfc2f) - ## / 60
- qwbmp.dll (0a796da78f58) - ## / 57
- qwebp.dll (5b5cf712b196) - ## / 57
- qwindows.dll (ab597326c22d) - ## / 57
- Qt5Core.dll (0e6ec27c202d) - ## / 61
- Qt5Gui.dll (71f63bd32d22) - ## / 65
- Qt5Script.dll (67a68ef184f8) - ## / 58
- Qt5Widgets.dll (18c10aea5007) - ## / 69
- Qt5Xml.dll (b4d8461e5d2c) - ## / 62
- qdds.dll (263c7a563c8f) - ## / 62
- qgif.dll (cfe5372e7d91) - ## / 67
- qicns.dll (5364ef71af65) - ## / 67
- qico.dll (d488ceb7479d) - ## / 67
- qjpeg.dll (4bf6176b9624) - ## / 70
- qtga.dll (ae634c439d3a) - ## / 68
- qtiff.dll (b17030894d3e) - ## / 68
- qwbmp.dll (41971d0daf34) - ## / 71
- qwebp.dll (39f371deb0ad) - ## / 62
- qwindows.dll (58539ec242de) - ## / 67
- qbs.1.7.1.nupkg (a54a8e6ad107) - ## / 58
- qbs-config-ui.exe (a5b7c40648ad) - ## / 59
- qbs-config.exe (a126c0539aa6) - ## / 59
- qbs-qmltypes.exe (f0a665df638c) - ## / 59
- qbs-setup-android.exe (1e9876ff0fdc) - ## / 59
- qbs-setup-qt.exe (30179f20fb5e) - ## / 59
- qbs-setup-toolchains.exe (101a34fd2653) - ## / 59
- qbs.exe (f39d44777f3c) - ## / 59
- qbscore.dll (9d72852fa5cf) - ## / 59
- qbsqtprofilesetup.dll (8ab185110f11) - ## / 59
- qbs_cpp_scanner.dll (4529c6c3f994) - ## / 59
- qbs_qt_scanner.dll (be35d976617b) - ## / 59
- qbs-config-ui.exe (50b2c9844add) - ## / 59
- qbs-config.exe (8d698dabd6ac) - ## / 59
- qbs-qmltypes.exe (929ea60135a8) - ## / 59
- qbs-setup-android.exe (2a8dd17835f0) - ## / 58
- qbs-setup-qt.exe (ef261fa431fa) - ## / 59
- qbs-setup-toolchains.exe (9651ced434e7) - ## / 59
- qbs.exe (a3fb2cded495) - ## / 59
- qbscore.dll (64e28a36e944) - ## / 59
- qbsqtprofilesetup.dll (f397315faa23) - ## / 59
- qbs_cpp_scanner.dll (4b87531e80aa) - ## / 56
- qbs_qt_scanner.dll (0d1f0dc88406) - ## / 59
- qbs-windows-x86_64-1.7.1.zip (8924e1029d25) - ## / 58
- qbs-windows-x86-1.7.1.zip (53ea08a357a7) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Qbs 1.18.0||369||Wednesday, December 23, 2020||Approved|
|Qbs 1.17.0||529||Wednesday, September 2, 2020||Approved|
|Qbs 1.16.0||501||Tuesday, May 5, 2020||Approved|
|Qbs 1.15.0||453||Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Approved|
|Qbs 1.14.1||194||Monday, November 11, 2019||Approved|
|Qbs 1.14.0||177||Friday, October 11, 2019||Approved|
|Qbs 1.13.1||925||Wednesday, May 29, 2019||Approved|
|Qbs 1.13.0||138||Thursday, May 2, 2019||Approved|
|Qbs 1.12.1||847||Friday, September 21, 2018||Approved|
|Qbs 1.12.0||465||Thursday, July 19, 2018||Approved|
|Qbs 1.11.1||558||Friday, May 4, 2018||Approved|
|Qbs 1.11.0||2025||Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Approved|
|Qbs 1.10.1||994||Thursday, February 15, 2018||Approved|
|Qbs 1.10.0||336||Friday, December 8, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.9.1||1276||Thursday, October 5, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.9.0||394||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.8.1||307||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.8.0||685||Tuesday, May 30, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.7.2||3235||Thursday, April 27, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.7.1||1149||Thursday, January 26, 2017||Approved|
|Qbs 1.7.0||515||Thursday, December 15, 2016||Approved|
|Qbs 1.6.1||440||Wednesday, November 9, 2016||Approved|
|Qbs 1.6.0||371||Friday, August 26, 2016||Approved|
|Qbs 1.5.2||295||Thursday, July 7, 2016||Approved|
|Qbs 1.5.1||322||Monday, June 13, 2016||Approved|
|Qt build suite 1.5.0||336||Thursday, May 12, 2016||Approved|
|Qt build suite 1.4.5||289||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|Qt build suite 1.4.4||292||Tuesday, December 15, 2015||Approved|
|Qt build suite 1.4.3||269||Tuesday, October 27, 2015||Approved|
|Qt build suite 1.4.2||294||Monday, August 24, 2015||Approved|
|Qt build suite 1.4.1||332||Friday, July 10, 2015||Approved|
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd.
Important bug fixes:
* Fixed race condition in qmake build (QBS-1091)
* Qt Creator no longer leaves empty build directories
behind after cancelled project loading (QTCREATORBUG-17543)
* Fixed an exception crossing the API boundary
* Added a generator for Visual Studio projects.
* The Group item is now nestable.
* Stricter type checking for properties.
* Added support for generating qrc files.
* Added full support for the QtScxml module.
* Introduced cpp.soVersion.
* Added support for building Inno Setup packages.
* Tentative support for Visual Studio 2017.
* We now assume UTF-8 encoding for project files.
* In Scanner items, input.fileName now contains
a filename rather than the full path.
* Warnings encountered during project resolving are now stored
and re-displayed when the project is loaded.
* Documentation was improved in several places, most
notably for the Rule item.
* Support for the deprecated Transformer item was removed.
Important bug fixes:
* Long paths on Windows are handled (QBS-1068).
* Cyclic module dependencies are detected (QBS-1044).
* The libqbscore soname now includes the minor version,
so that it will not stay the same across ABI changes
* Added cpp.linkerWrapper property.
Important bug fixes:
* Fixed a number of bugs evaluating module properties (QBS-845, QBS-1005).
* Fixed x86_64 > x86 cross compiling (QBS-1028).
* Fixed dynamic rules with generated inputs (QBS-1029).
- Added lex_yacc module.
- Introduced property cpp.systemRunPaths.
- Introduced the ability to check a module's version in a Depends item.
- Introduced cpp.driverFlags, which allows specifying flags to be
passed to the compiler driver (in any mode), but never the system linker.
- Introduced cpp.linkerMode property to allow selection of the
correct linker (C driver, C++ driver, or system linker) based on the
objects being linked.
- Added automatic escaping of arguments passed to the
cpp.linkerFlags and cpp.platformLinkerFlags properties using the -Wl
or -Xlinker syntaxes. To revert to the old behavior,
Project.minimumQbsVersion can be set to a version lower than 1.6.
- Each build configuration now requires a unique name, which
is specified on the command line in the same place that qbs.buildVariant
used to be specified. This allows building for multiple configurations
with the same variant.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Qbs and the Qbs package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Qbs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.