Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.1.20160513:
13 May 2016
Tags:gaming citizen-science quantum-physics
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Passing and 1 Failing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 14 May 2016.
Quantum Shooter is a variant of our flagship game, Quantum Moves. However, in Quantum Shooter, you are invited into a new but hostile environment! You are Agent87, a shooter inspired by games like Crimsonland.
Armed with a simple gun, you are assaulted by relentless hordes of enemies. Be ready to seize the opportunity offered by the extremely powerful quantum weapon when you have the chance to reload. This should help you survive but keep in mind that the power you unlock depends on your ability to manipulate the atom!
Will you be able to survive long enough? Can you prevent the spiders from taking your life under the siege?
How to play:
Navigate on the platform using the arrows. Direct your weapon with the cursor of your mouse. Try to reach the reload zones when they appear; it is your chance to improve your weapon! Be ready to manipulate the wave using your mouse to direct it towards the cylinder of the weapon.
Keep an eye on the power bar at the bottom of the screen. The higher it is when you release the wave in the cylinder, the more powerful your weapon will be!
While playing, keep an eye on your health bar at the left of the screen – and on the time of course! Too hard? Find a mate and let him/her take over either the keyboard or the mouse.
- To contribute to our research, make sure you play our games with an active internet connection, as we are gathering data for our scientists based on your performance.
$packageName = 'quantumshooter' $url = 'https://builds.scienceathome.org/quantum-shooter/0_1/quantumshooter2.zip' $checksum = '5508d3236377cf1b3dc426e3448e5e444da7586d' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = "$url" $checksum64 = "$checksum" $checksumType64 = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "QuantumShooter.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- System.Threading.dll (8a791af9e386) - ## / 62
- quantumshooter.0.1.20160513.nupkg (5d53cecc7595) - ## / 57
- QuantumShooter.exe (9c45e05d0d3e) - ## / 56
- Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (d57b5f2fa2b9) - ## / 57
- Assembly-CSharp.dll (3c0e4c14d52f) - ## / 57
- Assembly-UnityScript.dll (ea6b08a0dd12) - ## / 57
- LitJson.dll (003ea4c9ea39) - ## / 54
- MathNet.Numerics.dll (ea6e2866404b) - ## / 57
- Mono.Security.dll (9b0cf7e402a1) - ## / 55
- mscorlib.dll (dfe5c3528953) - ## / 55
- System.Core.dll (0ffdb71b1f49) - ## / 57
- System.dll (543f9162d078) - ## / 56
- UnityEngine.dll (96007be7d84e) - ## / 56
- UnityEngine.UI.dll (950595725016) - ## / 55
- mono.dll (12f369453c9a) - ## / 56
- quantumshooter2.zip (320a429f9c25) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Quantum Shooter 0.1.20160513||644||Friday, May 13, 2016||Approved|
|Quantum Shooter 0.1.201504||295||Monday, May 25, 2015||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Quantum Shooter and the Quantum Shooter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Quantum Shooter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.