Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.3.2:
24 May 2016
- Sam Hughes
- Daniel Mewes
- Timothy Maxwell
Tags:rethinkdb database json realtime nosql
This is not the latest version of RethinkDB available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of RethinkDB available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator dtgm on 25 May 2016.
RethinkDB is an open source, NoSQL, distributed document-oriented
database. It stores JSON documents with dynamic schemas, and is
designed to facilitate pushing real-time updates for query results to
md5: 4123CF0443402F6C4B634DD8CF5D9C11 | sha1: 6BE42E135766904CF25D3E4ED0E872BF0509AF68 | sha256: 951A061C05A51F1BAF772CC5EB53E31AEE8262ABE9E20C31718A4A3CEDFEBCFB | sha512: 18B3F5D3EDF145F658B34528BA35EB0ED4879AA06DAAE18268342758521A6DBC371EE661FCDA1BD6A8785DA8063DC2EDBC07866D310A5460AD601FBC3BC457CD
VERIFICATION.txt is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. To verify: 1. Download https://download.rethinkdb.com/windows/rethinkdb-2.3.2.zip 2. Unzip rethinkdb-2.3.2.zip 3. Compare extracted "rethinkdb.exe" hash with bundled "rethinkdb.exe" hash.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|RethinkDB 2.3.6||498||Monday, June 17, 2019||Approved|
|RethinkDB 2.3.2||748||Tuesday, May 24, 2016||Approved|
© 2010 RethinkDB
2.3.2 — Fantasia
Bug fix release
RethinkDB 2.3.2 servers can be mixed with older RethinkDB 2.3.x servers in the same
cluster. We recommend that you run a mixed-version cluster only temporarily for upgrading
No migration is required when upgrading from RethinkDB 2.3.x. Please read the
RethinkDB 2.3.0 release notes if you're upgrading from an
* Fixed a data corruption issue in the secondary index construction logic. The issue could be triggered by creating a secondary index while the table is under write load and could result in a Guarantee failed: [token.has()] error when accessing the index (#5715)
* Fixed an issue in the Windows beta release that caused data corruption whenever growing a table to more than 4 GB (#5719)
* Fixed a crash with the message Guarantee failed: [num_subs == 0] that could occur when shutting down a server while trying to start new changefeeds at the same time (#5708)
* Fixed a crash with the message Guarantee failed: [!pair.first.inner.overlaps(region.inner)] that could occur when using changefeeds while resharding (#5745)
* Added a --tls-min-protocol server option for reducing the minimum required TLS protocol version. Drivers using an old OpenSSL version (e.g. on OS X) might require this option in order to connect to a TLS-enabled RethinkDB server (#5734)
* Added a check to disallow using order_by with a non-deterministic predicate function (#5548)
* Fixed a segmentation fault at address 0x18 that could occur in low-memory conditions on Linux (#5348)
* Fixed a stack overflow issue when parsing very deeply nested objects (#5601)
* Improved the stack protection logic in order to avoid exceeding the system's memory map limit. This issue affected Linux servers when having a very high number of concurrently running queries (#5591)
* The server is now built with jemalloc version 4.1 on Linux (#5712)
* Fixed the message that is displayed when a query times out in the Data Explorer (#5113)
* Improved the handling and reporting of OpenSSL-related errors (#5551)
* Added a new server option --cluster-reconnect-timeout to control how quickly RethinkDB gives up trying to reconnect to a previously connected server (#5701)
* Fixed a race condition when writing to system tables that could lead to incorrect update results (#5711)
* A custom conflict resolution function for the insert command can now return null in order to delete a conflicting document (#5713)
* Improved the error message emitted when opening a changefeed on an orderBy.limit query that has additional transformations (#5721)
* Fixed an incompatibility with Safari that could cause undesired page reloads in the web UI (#3983)
* Python driver
* The Python driver's ssl option now supports older Python versions from 2.7 up (#4815)
* Added a REPL mode that can be launched through the new python -m rethinkdb command (#5147)
* Added a cache for PBKDF2 authentication tokens to reduce the costs of repeatedly opening connections (#5614)
* Refactored how the RethinkDB import and export scripts load the driver (#4970)
* Improved the error message reported when attempting to connect to a pre-2.3.0 server (#5678)
* Fixed an incompatibility with Python 3 in the rethinkdb dump script that caused name 'file' is not defined errors (#5694)
* Fixed an incompatibility with Python 3.3 in the protocol handshake code (#5742)
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about RethinkDB and the RethinkDB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RethinkDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.