Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 220.127.116.1100728:
15 Sep 2020
- New Vector
Tags:foss cross-platform admin riot im matrix client web riot-web riot.im react
18.104.22.16800728 | Updated: 15 Sep 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 15 Sep 2020.
New package name: element-desktop
riot-web has been deprecated because the software has been rebranded to Element desktop.
It exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still use this package ID.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|[Deprecated] Riot 22.214.171.12400728||1007||Tuesday, September 15, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.15||1579||Wednesday, April 1, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.14||198||Monday, March 30, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.13||316||Friday, March 20, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.12||422||Wednesday, March 4, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.11||123||Tuesday, March 3, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.10||289||Thursday, February 20, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.9||167||Monday, February 17, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.8||337||Wednesday, January 29, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.7||63||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.6||61||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.5||82||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.4||78||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.3||80||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.1||72||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.5.0||71||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.4.2||79||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.4.1||63||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.4.0||70||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.3.6||62||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.3.5||71||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.3.4||61||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.3.2||69||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.3.1||59||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.3.0||55||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.2.4||78||Saturday, April 18, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.2.3||64||Saturday, April 18, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.2.2||81||Saturday, April 18, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.2.1||76||Saturday, April 18, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.2.0||64||Saturday, April 18, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.1.2||94||Wednesday, February 5, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.1.1||83||Wednesday, February 5, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.1.0||77||Wednesday, February 5, 2020||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.8||838||Wednesday, April 24, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.6||329||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.5||243||Thursday, March 21, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.4||96||Thursday, March 21, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.3||206||Thursday, March 14, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.2||122||Thursday, March 14, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.1||258||Friday, March 1, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 1.0.0||126||Friday, March 1, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 0.17.9||313||Saturday, January 26, 2019||Approved|
|Riot 0.17.8||280||Tuesday, December 11, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.17.6||242||Tuesday, November 20, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.17.3||226||Tuesday, October 30, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.17.1||226||Friday, October 19, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.17.0||158||Wednesday, October 17, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.16.5||248||Tuesday, October 2, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.16.4||251||Friday, September 14, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.16.3||251||Tuesday, September 4, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.16.2||237||Friday, August 24, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.16.0||285||Tuesday, July 31, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.15.7||273||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.15.5||285||Tuesday, June 19, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.15.4||277||Saturday, May 26, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.15.2||256||Friday, May 18, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.14.2||312||Tuesday, May 1, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.14.1||302||Friday, April 13, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.14.0||216||Thursday, April 12, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.13.5||332||Friday, February 9, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.13.4||275||Thursday, January 4, 2018||Approved|
|Riot 0.13.3||340||Tuesday, December 5, 2017||Approved|
|Riot 0.13.1||296||Monday, November 20, 2017||Approved|
- Do not install this package. Install element-desktop package instead.
Existing users - Updating
- Updating this package will automatically install the most recent version of the element-desktop chocolatey package.
- Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name element-desktop
Existing users - Post-update Cleanup (optional)
choco uninstall riot-web --whatif
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Riot and the [Deprecated] Riot package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Riot, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.