Downloads of v 1.38.0:
06 Dec 2022
- Istvan Bialko
Tags:rs deploy raj admin master service
1.38.0 | Updated: 06 Dec 2022
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 26 Dec 2022.
This package is unlisted and hidden from package listings.
Functions of this service:
- Start installation on the servers of an environment
- Returns informations about the environment
Installs from msi.
WEBPORT: the port for the installed web service (default: 8081)
WEBHOST: host url of the web service (default: localhost)
WEBPROTOCOL: http/https for the webservice (default: http)
--params '"/WEBHOST:C:\Services /WEBPORT:8081"'
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to http://release.colorful.hr/Content/Tools/RS.Deploy.Raj.Installer.msi to download the installer. 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum: A9A056D8C5DE0D943130EEF7A286DF2825DC77A092BEDE006BAE88F2F49B6BB8
From: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 LICENSE Copyright  [Romanian Software] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
md5: 199D7265D3601703A7C0CE6DE30DBC9F | sha1: CDC123974144F49C0D7F77432A7F6B93973ABF85 | sha256: A9A056D8C5DE0D943130EEF7A286DF2825DC77A092BEDE006BAE88F2F49B6BB8 | sha512: 3E508BF05E49D86C3168EDE5CF6439C5B090D0921C2A7ED13AF191EFFD4686374DB94560F60E99E41BFF8F0AD209D7B3457633073FE44821CE47A2AF8E6D9DE5
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- rs-deploy-raj.1.38.0.nupkg (0cfcfb168f9b) - ## / 65
- RS.Deploy.Raj.Installer.msi (a9a056d8c5de) - ## / 62
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
Copyright © 2018 Romanian Software
- This discussion is only about RS.Deploy.Raj and the RS.Deploy.Raj package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RS.Deploy.Raj, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.