- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 5.29.1-beta:
29 Mar 2019
- Ronen "tzuk" Tzur
Tags:security virtualization forensics shareware nagscreen admin
This is a prerelease version of Sandboxie Beta.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Passing and 1 Failing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
A process sandbox helps to manage and limit access permissions a process has to your data. Use it to safely test new software for usability, safely study behavior of known spyware and malware, or browse the web from a sandboxed browser to completely shield your computer and network from Internet Bad Things.
- Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
- Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
- Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
- Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Shareware; Free with limitations for personal, non-commercial use
- After 30 days, nag screen appears that may be dismissed temporarily.
- Limited to one sandbox at a time.
- Only software explicitly requested may run in the sandbox (sandboxed programs must be started from Sandboxie program rather than optionally intercepted on the fly).
- For more information about licensing, see http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?RegisterSandboxie and the licensing FAQ.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Sandboxie 5.31.4||3931||Monday, September 16, 2019||Approved|
|Sandboxie 22.214.171.12490801||715||Thursday, August 1, 2019||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.30||691||Sunday, June 2, 2019||Approved|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.29.2-beta||107||Wednesday, April 10, 2019||Exempted|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.29.1-beta||75||Friday, March 29, 2019||Exempted|
|Sandboxie 5.28||934||Thursday, February 21, 2019||Approved|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.27.3-beta||141||Wednesday, January 16, 2019||Exempted|
|Sandboxie Beta 5.27.2-beta-20190112||110||Saturday, January 12, 2019||Exempted|
|Sandboxie 5.26.20190112||583||Saturday, January 12, 2019||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.26||893||Sunday, October 7, 2018||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.24||1469||Wednesday, April 4, 2018||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.20||1474||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.18||855||Friday, April 14, 2017||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.16||790||Thursday, January 5, 2017||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.14||697||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.12||562||Thursday, June 16, 2016||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.10||622||Tuesday, March 1, 2016||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.08||414||Tuesday, February 16, 2016||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.06||568||Friday, October 23, 2015||Approved|
|Sandboxie 5.04||316||Tuesday, September 29, 2015||Approved|
|Sandboxie 4.20||725||Friday, June 26, 2015||Approved|
|Sandboxie 4.18||657||Saturday, May 30, 2015||Approved|
|Sandboxie 4.16||556||Monday, March 2, 2015||Approved|
|Sandboxie 4.14||818||Wednesday, November 26, 2014||Approved|
|sandboxie 4.12||627||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||Approved|
|Sandboxie 4.08||591||Thursday, January 23, 2014||Approved|
|sandboxie 4.06||403||Saturday, December 21, 2013||Approved|
© 2004 Sandboxie Holdings LLC, © Dec 2013 Invincea
- This discussion is only about Sandboxie Beta and the Sandboxie Beta package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sandboxie Beta, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.