- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 3.0.03:
23 Jun 2013
Tags:autohotkey debugging ide
This is not the latest version of SciTE4AutoHotkey available.
3.0.03 | Updated: 23 Jun 2013
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
Scan Testing Successful:
No detections found in any package files
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
SciTE4AutoHotkey is a SciTE-based AutoHotkey script editor. It offers:
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding
- Calltips (also known as IntelliSense)
- AutoHotkey help integration
- AutoHotkey_L debugging support
- Tools for AutoHotkey scripting
- A toolbar that enables easy access to the tools
- Some AutoHotkey scripting facilities
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06.20170428||3423||Friday, April 28, 2017||Approved|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06.20160428||763||Thursday, April 28, 2016||Approved|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06.20150704||637||Saturday, July 4, 2015||Approved|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06.20141022||701||Wednesday, October 22, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06.20140819||465||Tuesday, August 19, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06.01||436||Sunday, October 12, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.06||423||Monday, August 18, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.05.01||536||Saturday, April 5, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.05||463||Tuesday, March 25, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.04.20140103||554||Friday, January 3, 2014||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.04.20130824||530||Friday, August 23, 2013||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.04.01||412||Wednesday, December 25, 2013||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.04||458||Wednesday, August 14, 2013||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.03.20130708||440||Monday, July 8, 2013||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.03||480||Sunday, June 23, 2013||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.02||510||Monday, May 13, 2013||Unknown|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0||528||Tuesday, August 28, 2012||Unknown|
- Package does not support silent install (yet!)
- This discussion is only about SciTE4AutoHotkey and the SciTE4AutoHotkey package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SciTE4AutoHotkey, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.