Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.2.0:
18 Feb 2021
18 Feb 2021
- Erik Veld
- Nic Jackson
(Waiting for Maintainer to take corrective action)
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Failing and 1 Pending Test
Validation Testing Failed
Verification Testing Pending
This version is in moderation and has not yet been approved. This means it doesn't show up under normal search.
- Until approved, you should consider this package version unsafe - it could do very bad things to your system (it probably doesn't but you have been warned, that's why we have moderation).
- This package version can change wildly over the course of moderation until it is approved. If you install it and it later has changes to this version, you will be out of sync with any changes that have been made to the package. Until approved, you should consider that this package version doesn't even exist.
- You cannot install this package under normal scenarios. See How to install package version under moderation for more information.
- There are also no guarantees that it will be approved.
There are versions of this package awaiting moderation (possibly just this one). See the Version History section below.
Shipyard is tool for managing cloud native development environments. It can be used as a replacement for Docker Compose
for creating containers with complex dependencies or Shipyard can also be used for creating development versions of Kuberentes or Nomad.
Shipyard allows you to define the configuration of your application as code, you can create clusters and containers, install software,
create ingress' and much more.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://github.com/shipyard-run/shipyard/releases/download/v0.2.0/shipyard_0.2.0_Windows_x86_64.zip' # download url, HTTPS preferred $checkSum = "D28EAAE41C0A5CA96FB6CEA0494F47D866B642B3CCBA7461B6A425CB17829A23" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName 'shipyard' -Url $url -UnzipLocation $toolsDir -ChecksumType "sha256" -Checksum $checkSum Install-BinFile -Name shipyard -Path "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\shipyard"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors Uninstall-BinFile -Name shipyard -Path "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\shipyard"
No results available for this package. We are building up results for older packages over time so expect to see results. If this is a new package, it should have results within a day or two.
|Shipyard 0.3.4||17||Saturday, April 3, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.3.3||9||Monday, March 29, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.3.2||41||Monday, March 22, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.3.1||39||Wednesday, March 17, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.16||28||Wednesday, March 17, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.15||36||Friday, March 12, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.13||27||Monday, March 8, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.12||24||Monday, March 8, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.11||22||Thursday, February 25, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.10||22||Wednesday, February 24, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.9||26||Sunday, February 21, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.1||17||Thursday, February 18, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.2.0||15||Thursday, February 18, 2021||
Waiting for Maintainer
|Shipyard 0.1.18||40||Wednesday, January 13, 2021||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.17||32||Saturday, November 21, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.16||25||Friday, November 6, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.15||20||Tuesday, November 3, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.14||23||Sunday, November 1, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.12||25||Tuesday, October 20, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.11||19||Tuesday, October 20, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.10||18||Tuesday, October 20, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.9||16||Tuesday, October 20, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.8||44||Monday, September 21, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.7||30||Thursday, September 17, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.6||39||Friday, September 4, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.5||42||Wednesday, August 26, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.4||30||Sunday, August 23, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.3||35||Sunday, August 16, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.2||30||Friday, August 14, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.1||33||Thursday, August 13, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.1.0||34||Thursday, August 6, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.37||45||Saturday, July 4, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.36||30||Saturday, June 27, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.35||37||Thursday, June 18, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.33||26||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.32||42||Tuesday, June 9, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.31||37||Sunday, June 7, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.30||38||Thursday, May 28, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.29||28||Thursday, May 28, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.28||34||Tuesday, May 26, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.27||39||Friday, May 15, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.26||65||Wednesday, April 29, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.25||31||Wednesday, April 29, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.24||50||Tuesday, April 28, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.23||42||Tuesday, April 28, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.22||45||Tuesday, April 28, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.21||38||Tuesday, April 28, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.20||45||Sunday, April 26, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.19||52||Tuesday, April 21, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.18||42||Sunday, April 19, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.17||60||Tuesday, April 14, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.16||58||Sunday, April 12, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.15||31||Friday, April 10, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.14||38||Thursday, April 9, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.13||49||Monday, April 6, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.12||42||Monday, April 6, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.11||36||Monday, April 6, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.10||37||Saturday, April 4, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.9||39||Friday, April 3, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.8||50||Friday, April 3, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.7||58||Friday, April 3, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.6||39||Thursday, April 2, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.5||47||Wednesday, April 1, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.4||40||Thursday, March 19, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.3||42||Wednesday, March 18, 2020||Approved|
|Shipyard 0.0.2||46||Saturday, March 14, 2020||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Shipyard and the Shipyard package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Shipyard, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.