Downloads of v 7.2.6:
14 Sep 2023
- Georg Brandl
Tags:sphinx reStructuredText markdown documentation foss cross-platform cli
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
Scan Testing Pending
This package was rejected on 19 Oct 2023. The reviewer chocolatey-ops has listed the following reason(s):
Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation, written by Georg Brandl and licensed under the BSD license.
It was originally created for the Python documentation, and it has excellent facilities for the documentation of software projects in a range of languages. Of course, this site is also created from reStructuredText sources using Sphinx!
- Output formats: HTML (including Windows HTML Help), LaTeX (for printable PDF versions), ePub, Texinfo, manual pages, plain text.
- Extensive cross-references: semantic markup and automatic links for functions, classes, citations, glossary terms and similar pieces of information.
- Hierarchical structure: easy definition of a document tree, with automatic links to siblings, parents and children
- Automatic indices: general index as well as a language-specific module indices.
- Code handling: automatic highlighting using the Pygments highlighter.
- Extensions: automatic testing of code snippets, inclusion of docstrings from Python modules (API docs), and more.
- Contributed extensions: more than 50 extensions contributed by users in a second repository; most of them installable from PyPI
python -m pip uninstall Sphinx -y
No results available for this package. We are building up results for older packages over time so expect to see results. If this is a new package, it should have results within a day or two.
|Add to Builder||Version||Downloads||Last Updated||Status|
|Sphinx 7.2.5||1131||Thursday, August 31, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 7.0.1||1652||Saturday, May 13, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.2.1||350||Tuesday, April 25, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.2.0||88||Monday, April 24, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.1.3||1380||Tuesday, January 10, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.1.2||105||Sunday, January 8, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.1.1||74||Friday, January 6, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.1.0||40||Thursday, January 5, 2023||Approved|
|Sphinx 6.0.0||169||Thursday, December 29, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.3.0||1116||Sunday, October 16, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.2.3||308||Friday, September 30, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.2.2||191||Tuesday, September 27, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.2.1||145||Monday, September 26, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.2.0||60||Sunday, September 25, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.1.1||819||Wednesday, July 27, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.1.0||81||Sunday, July 24, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.0.2||455||Friday, June 17, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.0.1||347||Friday, June 3, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 5.0.0||138||Monday, May 30, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.5.0||787||Sunday, March 27, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.4.0||1179||Sunday, January 16, 2022||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.3.2||285||Sunday, December 19, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.3.1||358||Saturday, November 27, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.3.0||401||Thursday, November 11, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.2.0||837||Sunday, September 12, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.1.2||570||Tuesday, July 27, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.1.1||164||Thursday, July 15, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.1.0||124||Monday, July 12, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.0.3||164||Monday, July 5, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.0.2||493||Friday, May 21, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.0.1||183||Tuesday, May 11, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 4.0.0||102||Sunday, May 9, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.5.4||330||Sunday, April 11, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.5.3||268||Saturday, March 20, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.5.2||237||Saturday, March 6, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.5.1||107||Tuesday, February 16, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.5.0||96||Sunday, February 14, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.4.3||153||Friday, January 8, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.4.2||92||Monday, January 4, 2021||Approved|
|Sphinx 3.4.1||90||Monday, December 28, 2020||Approved|
- This discussion is only about Sphinx and the Sphinx package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sphinx, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.