- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.0:
04 Feb 2016
- Jem Berkes
Tags:cli file split
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 04 Feb 2016.
This program will split a large file into a number of smaller sections. You can either specify the desired size of each partition, or give the name of a disk drive onto which multiple partitions will be copied.
$packageName = 'split' $url = 'http://www.pc-tools.net/files/win32/freeware/splt3210.zip' $checksum = 'fc94af991b5dc02c6a038b2270fe9ee94a4d52c0' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|File Splitter 1.0||1003||Thursday, February 4, 2016||Approved|
© 2004 Jem Berkes
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about File Splitter and the File Splitter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or File Splitter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.