- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 18.104.22.168:
18 Oct 2020
- Felix Geisendörfer
Tags:sql postgresql benchmarking performance
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 13 Nov 2020.
The main use case is benchmarking simple CPU-bound query variants against each other during local development.
Only PostgreSQL is supported at this point, but pull requests for MySQL or other databases are welcome.
$packageName = 'minibin' $installerType = 'zip' $installerFileNameWithExtension = 'MiniBin-22.214.171.124-Setup.exe' $url = 'https://github.com/felixge/sqlbench/releases/download/v1.1.0/sqlbench_1.1.0_windows_amd64.zip' $checkSum = '0323409ee4c723cdbe292a8eacf92b907de5ddcd551318c825330aee1956e9fa' $toolsDir = $(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$toolsDir" -Checksum "$checkSum" -ChecksumType "sha256"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- sqlbench.126.96.36.199.nupkg (5dd4c91454c8) - ## / 64
- sqlbench_1.1.0_windows_amd64.zip (0323409ee4c7) - ## / 65
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|sqlbench 188.8.131.52||36||Sunday, October 18, 2020||Approved|
Copyright © 2020 Felix Geisendörfer
- Basic CI that runs tests on PRs and publishes binaries to GitHub for tags
- Fix tests that don’t compile
- Fix typos reported by @breinbaas1 on twitter
- Implement comparing with CSV baseline
- Remove debugging statement
- Remove unused field for now
- Test both with and without planning included
- Use TIMING OFF to reduce EXPLAIN overhead
- README enhancements
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about sqlbench and the sqlbench package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or sqlbench, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.