Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 10.5.1.202:
09 Oct 2012
Tags:microsoft performance sql diag sqldiag pssdiag diagnostics nexus
10.5.1.202 | Updated: 09 Oct 2012
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
Sqldiag Manager is a graphic interface that provides customization capbabilities to collect data for SQL Server using sqldiag collector engine. The data collected can be used by SQL Nexus tool which help you troubleshoot SQL Server performance problems. This is the same tool Microsoft SQL Server support engineers use to for data collection to troubleshoot customer's performance problems.
How it works
This tool lets you customize what you want to collect and then let you create a data collection package. You extract the package and run SQLdiag data collector engine on the SQL Server you are troubleshooting.
1.Powerful data collection capabilities: The tool relies on SQLdiag collector engine to provide collection of perfmon, profiler trace, msinfo32, errorlogs, Windows event logs, TSQL script output and registry exports.
2.Default templates: You can choose SQL Server version and platform (32 bit or 64 bit). The tool will automatically choose a default template for the combination. This will have default set of perfmon counters, profiler traces.
3.Shipped with ready to use Custom collectors: Most commonly used custom collectors include SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2008 R2 performance collector.
4.Customization/Extensibility: You can customize what perfmon and profiler trace events you want to collect. Additionally, you can create your own custom collectors with TSQL Scripts, batch files and utilities. See customization guide.
5.Packaging: With a single click of save, the tool will package all your files into a single cab so that you can ship to the machine where you intend to run on.
6.Integration with SQL Nexus: The custom collectors shipped will collect data that can be analyzed by SQL Nexus Tool.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- sqldiagmanager.10.5.1.202.nupkg (d97f2ff89f4d) - ## / 56
- setup.10.5.1.202.zip (637cd566206a) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|SqlDiag Manager 10.5.1.202||1361||Tuesday, October 9, 2012||Unknown|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about SqlDiag Manager and the SqlDiag Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SqlDiag Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.