Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 15.0.2000.5:
13 Oct 2020
Tags:sqlserver sql sqlcmd commandline utilities
Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server®
15.0.2000.5 | Updated: 13 Oct 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server®
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 13 Oct 2020.
The SQLCMD utility allows users to connect to, send Transact-SQL batches from, and output rowset information from SQL Server instances. The bcp utility bulk copies data between an instance of Microsoft SQL Server and a data file in a user-specified format. The bcp utility can be used to import large numbers of new rows into SQL Server tables or to export data out of tables into data files.
$packageName = 'sqlserver-cmdlineutils' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs= '/qn /norestart IACCEPTMSSQLCMDLNUTILSLICENSETERMS=YES' $url = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/0/e/6/0e63d835-3513-45a0-9cf0-0bc75fb4269e/EN/x86/MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi' $url64 = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/0/e/6/0e63d835-3513-45a0-9cf0-0bc75fb4269e/EN/x64/MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum = 'd7069cd7f9c974aa612f49a42db84e011d58ac94d85c2f62b287b4ac4e4df859' $checksum64 = '6ee7bf6eeacf36edc5a24abd6fa88e975ee1dd4b7b164cb1735dd82ade6e1543' Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes @(0) "$checksum" "$checksumType" "$checksum64" "$checksumType"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- sqlserver-cmdlineutils.15.0.2000.5.nupkg (091ed20948f9) - ## / 61
- MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi (6ee7bf6eeacf) - ## / 60
- MsSqlCmdLnUtils.msi (d7069cd7f9c9) - ## / 58
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 15.0.2000.5||32319||Tuesday, October 13, 2020||Approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 15.0.1300.359001||22950||Wednesday, March 11, 2020||Approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 15.0.1300.359||18994||Tuesday, October 8, 2019||Approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 14.0||56294||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||Approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 13.1||15997||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||Approved|
|Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® 11.0.2270.0||1029||Wednesday, July 13, 2016||Approved|
- This discussion is only about Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® and the Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server® package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft® Command Line Utilities for SQL Server®, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.