Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 13.21:
02 Jun 2021
- Mark Russinovich
Tags:freeware eventlog monitor tools sysinternals
13.21 | Updated: 02 Jun 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 02 Jun 2021.
Monitors and reports key system activity via the Windows event log.
If this package isn't up-to-date for some days, Create an issue
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $packageName = $env:ChocolateyPackageName $url = 'https://download.sysinternals.com/files/Sysmon.zip' $checksum = 'f3001cf9e524a606833f1636c8107c6b842dd67ea0ebc7f53a548871fa445a47' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Sysmon 13.21||2521||Wednesday, June 2, 2021||Approved|
|Sysmon 13.20||2233||Wednesday, May 26, 2021||Approved|
|Sysmon 13.10||2917||Thursday, April 22, 2021||Approved|
|Sysmon 13.02||3153||Wednesday, March 24, 2021||Approved|
|Sysmon 13.01||20429||Wednesday, January 13, 2021||Approved|
|Sysmon 13.00||914||Tuesday, January 12, 2021||Approved|
|Sysmon 12.03||2872||Thursday, November 26, 2020||Approved|
|Sysmon 12.02||1653||Thursday, November 5, 2020||Approved|
|Sysmon 12.01||1428||Friday, October 16, 2020||Approved|
|Sysmon 12.0||1985||Thursday, September 17, 2020||Approved|
|Sysmon 11.11||2003||Sunday, July 26, 2020||Approved|
|Sysmon 11.10||1396||Thursday, July 2, 2020||Approved|
|Sysmon 10.10||23509||Monday, June 24, 2019||Approved|
|Sysmon 9.00||1063||Sunday, March 3, 2019||Approved|
|Sysmon 7.01||1909||Sunday, February 18, 2018||Approved|
|Sysmon 6.20||480||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||Approved|
|Sysmon 6.10||632||Friday, September 29, 2017||Approved|
|Sysmon 6.02||599||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||Approved|
|Sysmon 6.01||501||Monday, March 13, 2017||Approved|
|Sysmon 6.00||390||Monday, February 20, 2017||Approved|
|Sysmon 5.02||357||Tuesday, February 7, 2017||Approved|
|Sysmon 4.12||423||Thursday, October 20, 2016||Approved|
|Sysmon 4.11||443||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||Approved|
|Sysmon 4.10||380||Saturday, July 30, 2016||Approved|
|Sysmon 4.00||383||Friday, April 29, 2016||Approved|
|Sysmon 3.21||362||Friday, February 5, 2016||Approved|
|Sysmon 3.2||390||Friday, January 15, 2016||Approved|
© Mark Russinovich
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Sysmon and the Sysmon package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysmon, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.