Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.1.6:
22 Jan 2017
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 07 Jul 2020.
System Ninja is a fast, powerful and effective system optimization solution for Windows. It’s designed to quickly remove junk files, improve system speed and fix problems.
System Ninja has a small number of plugins available that extend its functionality. Microsoft .NET developers can create custom utilities for System Ninja, allowing them to leverage the power of the System Ninja API.
$packageName = 'systemninja.portable' $url = 'https://singularlabs.com/download/10298/' $checksum = '7100e6b670088dac5ee673b65b747cc982bfbe6b92d14998c63aec66a6c3d9e7' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- CleanSync.exe (cdc25ed3e2e9) - ## / 57
- DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll (08c17e74be6c) - ## / 54
- ProcessManager.dll (ec423c755044) - ## / 56
- SoftwareUninstaller.dll (44e5b09e82c5) - ## / 56
- StartupManager.dll (492842d4aff2) - ## / 56
- System Ninja.exe (d4b1d878c58a) - ## / 55
- System.Ninja.Hardware.dll (13c3b3647e54) - ## / 56
- SystemAnalysis.dll (936551c86661) - ## / 56
- systemninja.portableInstall.zip (7100e6b67008) - ## / 54
- systemninja.portable.3.1.6.nupkg (50c9ad486825) - ## / 58
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1.6||1131||Sunday, January 22, 2017||Approved|
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1.5||381||Thursday, December 22, 2016||Approved|
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1.4||401||Thursday, June 2, 2016||Approved|
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1.3||318||Friday, April 8, 2016||Approved|
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1.2||387||Friday, February 5, 2016||Approved|
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1.1||309||Wednesday, January 20, 2016||Approved|
|System Ninja (Portable) 3.1||306||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||Approved|
© 2015 SingularLabs
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about System Ninja (Portable) and the System Ninja (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or System Ninja (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.