Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.40:
19 Nov 2020
- Christian Ghisler
Tags:doublecmd totalcmd plugin tcplugin tcpfilesystem cloud freeware
TC Plugin: Cloud
2.40 | Updated: 19 Nov 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
TC Plugin: Cloud
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 21 Nov 2020.
Total Commander file system plugin for accessing cloud services.
The cloud plugin allows you to interactively access files on multiple cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Azure Datalake Store
- Yandex Drive
See TCP Scripts for package parameters and other notes.
- Browse your cloud account folders interactively
- Upload/Download files and whole subfolders
- Inplace rename (Shift+F6)
- Create folder (F7)
- Configure how to convert documents downloaded from Google Docs
- Choose browser for logging in: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer
The cloud plugin is copyrighted freeware. It may be used freely for commercial and non-commercial purposes. You may not charge for this software, except with our written permission (via e-mail). [email protected]
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to https://www.ghisler.com/cloudplugin.htm to download plugin plugin: https://www.totalcommander.ch/win/fs/cloudplugin2.10.zip 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' plugin: B47694B9DA8339B93D05E5CAD9C1A043B50AD28DD3C7D53797884D03960E2EF4 File 'license.txt' is extracted from the archive Readme.txt
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsPath = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Install-TCPlugin CloudPlugin
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Uninstall-TCPlugin CloudPlugin
md5: AB7E456DF1C30227DFC0C7246A9375D2 | sha1: 648F984F2835FC73DA6855ABD4D61E7CB4F3FF89 | sha256: 8DB9641D60C9E00850884E8D060A13701A9F6EEEA817B501B0C54944B5681828 | sha512: 5003E1D8FCA764ED859A456A2D895289FF04692E9C05006418A3C5F0DC4A71B3AE458D6681C7E08C8503F83C29245DBCC58A0199ECEFCBDD66C3718EF36BCC6D
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
Christian Ghisler, 2019
- This discussion is only about TC Plugin: Cloud and the TC Plugin: Cloud package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TC Plugin: Cloud, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.