Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0:
07 Oct 2019
- Alexander Pravdin
Tags:total-commander totalcmd plugin tcplugin tcpfilesystem environment foss
TC Plugin: Environment Variables Ex
1.0 | Updated: 07 Oct 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
TC Plugin: Environment Variables Ex
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 26 Aug 2020.
Total Commander file system plugin for environment variables editing.
See TCP Scripts for package parameters and other notes.
- View variables for system or current user
- Create new variable
- Export one or more variables
- Copy, rename and delete variables
MIT License Copyright (c) 2017 Alexander Pravdin Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to http://totalcmd.net/plugring/envvars.html to download plugin plugin: https://totalcmd.net/download.php?id=envvars 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' plugin: FDB0E33408C41A1B4AC954832EC032EAEB23D9FED929A9949DAD1EE35D411805 File 'license.txt' is obtained from the: https://github.com/speller/envvars_ex/blob/master/LICENSE
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsPath = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Install-TCPlugin EnvVars
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Uninstall-TCPlugin EnvVars
md5: F3097CB99377DA1DCD346E258568E032 | sha1: 472F1C380D8A8A48B6CAE45AA7F4B415C9B9A791 | sha256: FDB0E33408C41A1B4AC954832EC032EAEB23D9FED929A9949DAD1EE35D411805 | sha512: C0BFDE999B7F90F8B8D649D134F6897A5B90BDBFD4F1A04249436914633EE60C5DA30F4F27E3304CA1400F4677C957D9F72F8FF78B6A7F07E1CB274737467619
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|TC Plugin: Environment Variables Ex 1.0||811||Monday, October 7, 2019||Approved|
Alexander Pravdin, 2012
- This discussion is only about TC Plugin: Environment Variables Ex and the TC Plugin: Environment Variables Ex package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TC Plugin: Environment Variables Ex, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.