Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0.3:
10 Oct 2019
Tags:totalcmd doublecmd plugin tcplugin tcpcontent tcplister multimedia audio vide mp3 freeware
TC Plugin: TCMediaInfo
1.0.3 | Updated: 10 Oct 2019
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
TC Plugin: TCMediaInfo
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 26 Aug 2020.
Total Commander content and lister plugin to retrieve an info from the video and audio files.
See TCP Scripts for package parameters and other notes.
Plugin uses MediaInfo library and support all formats that library support.
Since MediaInfo library can retreive a LOT information from file, plugin is fully customizable and allow to wrap any MediaInfo library's field. By default some most useful fields already configured and you can instantly start use plugun.
- Supported audio and video format
- Content plugin is support data caching in the SQlite database, what is dramatically increase the speed of retrieving in the future
- Provides scripting interpreter to fully customise the output
Copyrights Copyright 2009-2019, Dmitry Yudin This plugin is freeware. Allowed inclusion of this plugin in any Total Commander packs, personal or publc, in case of information in this section will remain intact.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to https://totalcmd.net/plugring/tcmediainfo.html to download plugin plugin: https://totalcmd.net/download.php?id=tcmediainfo 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' plugin: 91B8124DE37537114CF719A31B974D364C0A878FA24F50431083394A1CE170B1 File 'license.txt' is extracted from the Readme.txt from the archive.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsPath = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Write-Host "Content plugin:" Install-TCPlugin TCMediaInfo -DetectString "MULTIMEDIA | FORCE" Write-Host "Lister plugin:" Install-TCPlugin TCMediaInfo -DetectString "MULTIMEDIA | FORCE" -ForceType Wlx -NoExpand
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Uninstall-TCPlugin TCMediaInfo -NoRemove Uninstall-TCPlugin TCMediaInfo -ForceType Wlx # Above will remove content plugin # Can't remove lister plugin settings in TC & DC due to tcps limitations # However, leftover settings for missing plugin wont create any problems.
md5: 46E8BAF94A7B95CDA1364CD972ADDF62 | sha1: BB4289ACEBEBAC6320E2B6F7C39AF72FFF4250AB | sha256: 494C0B0C4A0A2632120AD120BB57EFE9E270705E627B1F36267393AADA2B9204 | sha512: 2186CFC7A7D570A0F28F48C94008D1A6EBCFA36F6B368C6259B4CF18FD72A0EA01D56796AA90C2E4EEF7F625EDAFD028A628CA990EDDDFB914C512816C42D629
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- tcp-mediainfo.1.0.3.nupkg (bc9467b2397f) - ## / 49
- wdx_wlx_tcmediainfo_1.0.3.zip (494c0b0c4a0a) - ## / 59
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|TC Plugin: TCMediaInfo 1.0.3||744||Thursday, October 10, 2019||Approved|
Copyright 2009-2019, Dmitry Yudin
- This discussion is only about TC Plugin: TCMediaInfo and the TC Plugin: TCMediaInfo package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TC Plugin: TCMediaInfo, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.