Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 2.11.1:
28 Mar 2021
Tags:doublecmd totalcmd plugin tcplister freeware sqlite
TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer
2.11.1 | Updated: 28 Mar 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package was approved as a trusted package on 02 Apr 2021.
Total Commander lister plugin that can view SQLite3 database files. Supports *.db, *.db3, *.sqlite, *.sqlite3 and *.fossil extensions.
- Supports up to 2TB files, no sqlite3.dll needed.
- Supports data types described in this document: http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html
See TCP Scripts for package parameters and other notes.
*** License agrement *** This software provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind for commercial or non-commercial use.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to https://totalcmd.net/plugring/sqliteviewer.html to download plugin plugin: https://totalcmd.net/download.php?id=sqliteviewer 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' plugin: 0FD5DDCB70BE1E6C88BEA9F8A141FABFD26E3234D71AA4247CDEB45BC39E0D13 File 'license.txt' is obtained from the ReadMe.txt in the archive
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsPath = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Install-TCPlugin SQLiteViewer
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' . $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\tcps\tools\tcps.ps1 Uninstall-TCPlugin SQLiteViewer
md5: 6DCB281D968F51D8E7C2B90B1C3017EF | sha1: 975C9EC7FC0DB003B481525CE1DFE76A3749A431 | sha256: 0FD5DDCB70BE1E6C88BEA9F8A141FABFD26E3234D71AA4247CDEB45BC39E0D13 | sha512: 0424383287D924C349C8562EEC6D3EEDA975DC3F993020833F613B77FCCFACA354B20F687F1BE05A8E40747758FC6087EA544B518D431874EB90B22F68761CAE
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- tcp-sqlite.2.11.1.nupkg (75bf6fa2f9eb) - ## / 63
- wlx_SQLiteViewer_2.11.1.zip (0fd5ddcb70be) - ## / 61
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer 2.11.1||87||Sunday, March 28, 2021||Approved|
|TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer 2.10.1||57||Thursday, November 19, 2020||Approved|
- This discussion is only about TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer and the TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TC Plugin: SQLite Viewer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.