- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 0.7.20.20150319:
19 Mar 2015
[DEPRECATED] Telegram Desktop
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved as a trusted package on 19 Mar 2015.
This package has been deprecated in favor of telegram package because of Chocolatey naming conventions.
It is recommended that you uninstall this package before installing the new package:
cuninst tdesktop && cinst telegram
If you have both packages installed, you may safely remove the tdesktop chocolatey package by deleting the following directories:
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|[DEPRECATED] Telegram Desktop 0.7.20.20150319||1092||Thursday, March 19, 2015||Approved|
Pavel Durov and Nikolai Durov
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] Telegram Desktop and the [DEPRECATED] Telegram Desktop package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] Telegram Desktop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.