Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 4.64.20200902:
02 Sep 2020
- Philippe Jounin
Tags:tftpd32 tftp tftpd dhcp dns sntp syslog
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 04 Sep 2020.
Note: This package will install
tftpd64 based on your environment.
Tftpd32 is a free, opensource IPv6 ready application which includes DHCP, TFTP, DNS, SNTP and Syslog servers as well as a TFTP client.
The TFTP client and server are fully compatible with TFTP option support (tsize, blocksize and timeout), which allow the maximum performance when transferring the data.
Some extended features such as directory facility, security tuning, interface filtering; progress bars and early acknowledgments enhance usefulness and throughput of the TFTP protocol for both client and server.
The included DHCP server provides unlimited automatic or static IP address assignment.
Tftpd32 is also provided as a Windows service.
Tftpd64 is the same application compiled as a 64 bits application.
md5: B71674AA9A5991D6CBE6BC04AFF7EC3C | sha1: AA97A26612A65C64F7A37F92DBE64644152C15F5 | sha256: B1FD2CAD7C41347B426ECD454C05EBDAED68126FD6654BF7FA332207C44EBB41 | sha512: 5919F6A36A09E287F0B5D37A9A8F81E289243D6F9675271071FD8E62BF5EC59D915270DC5CB153424ACA87B4C5835E2A1E967E557B54EA1A0D6D80F37FA5EF62
md5: 1BD19C7DDE4C8C2EAD9D9E7212E98918 | sha1: BB8A4DDD3821BE11B4BAFB07CD9475DBC036F8F9 | sha256: 029FCA7A53D6B1E6CA8A62A8CB94429C3013A1F327A052DD79C69947B6027822 | sha512: 7C930993254E0EEDE955D1B946F1222728CE2FC7E70BA48228808FD08FF1EBEEFF5A70A3473613DED4261BD1851052E571E6B813E0D1000FBF5B8AA27FCC42D1
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName= 'tftpd32' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileLocation = $(Join-Path (Split-Path -parent $toolsDir) "application\tftpd32.464.zip") $fileLocation64 = $(Join-Path (Split-Path -parent $toolsDir) "application\tftpd64.464.zip") Get-ChocolateyUnzip -fileFullPath $fileLocation -FileFullPath64 $fileLocation64 -destination $toolsDir
From: https://tftpd32.jounin.net/tftpd32_license.html LICENSE EUPL v1.1 2. Scope of the rights granted by the Licence The Licensor hereby grants You a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub- licensable licence to do the following, for the duration of copyright vested in the Original Work: use the Work in any circumstance and for all usage, reproduce the Work, modify the Original Work, and make Derivative Works based upon the Work, communicate to the public, including the right to make available or display the Work or copies thereof to the public and perform publicly, as the case may be, the Work, distribute the Work or copies thereof, lend and rent the Work or copies thereof, sub-license rights in the Work or copies thereof Those rights can be exercised on any media, supports and formats, whether now known or later invented, as far as the applicable law permits so. In the countries where moral rights apply, the Licensor waives his right to exercise his moral right to the extent allowed by law in order to make effective the licence of the economic rights here above listed. The Licensor grants to the Licensee royalty-free, non exclusive usage rights to any patents held by the Licensor, to the extent necessary to make use of the rights granted on the Work under this Licence.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. $ sha512sum tftpd* 5919f6a36a09e287f0b5d37a9a8f81e289243d6f9675271071fd8e62bf5ec59d915270dc5cb153424aca87b4c5835e2a1e967e557b54ea1a0d6d80f37fa5ef62 *tftpd32.464.zip 7c930993254e0eede955d1b946f1222728ce2fc7e70ba48228808fd08ff1ebeeff5a70a3473613ded4261bd1851052e571e6b813e0d1000fbf5b8aa27fcc42d1 *tftpd64.464.zip
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- tftpd32.464.zip (b1fd2cad7c41) - ## / 64
- tftpd64.464.zip (029fca7a53d6) - ## / 61
- tftpd64.exe (34de53b43c32) - ## / 68
- tftpd32.exe (c270ebd42ac1) - ## / 72
- tftpd220.127.116.1100902.nupkg (c2d88b3677cf) - ## / 63
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
1998-2019 by Philippe Jounin
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Tftp32/Tftpd64 and the Tftp32/Tftpd64 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Tftp32/Tftpd64, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.