Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0:
11 Jun 2017
- Nick Prühs
Tags:tome game data editor
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator AdmiringWorm on 18 Jun 2017.
Developing games is all about data. With game systems for modifying data and user interfaces for presenting it, finding a sophisticated data model is key to creating successful games. Even more, being able to change this data and iterate on a day-to-day basis is mandatory in today's production cycles.
Tome solves two problems that arise with every new game you build: First, you can import the definition of your game's data so game designers can create new data records and modify existing ones very conveniently. Second, you can export the results to any format your game engine understands.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName= 'tome-editor' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $exampleDir = "$(Join-Path -Path $toolsDir -ChildPath ..\example)" $url = 'https://github.com/npruehs/tome-editor/releases/download/1.0/Tome-1.0-Windows-x86.zip' $urlExample= 'https://github.com/npruehs/tome-editor/releases/download/1.0/Tome-1.0-ExampleProjects.zip' # Install Tome. Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $toolsDir # Install example project. Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $urlExample $exampleDir
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll (4d2e2d408d39) - ## / 65
- libstdc++-6.dll (544d488fcfd7) - ## / 64
- libwinpthread-1.dll (712003aa990c) - ## / 64
- libeay32.dll (2c125702a000) - ## / 59
- ssleay32.dll (9587a5260090) - ## / 57
- opengl32sw.dll (25ae7577e066) - ## / 68
- libEGL.dll (8eb353598f22) - ## / 59
- libGLESV2.dll (e0bed06b94d7) - ## / 61
- Qt5Core.dll (65e794e80c6b) - ## / 62
- Qt5Gui.dll (3e9baa629ca4) - ## / 65
- Qt5Network.dll (38da4e9ba26d) - ## / 66
- Qt5Sql.dll (bc7de5b935f9) - ## / 60
- Qt5Svg.dll (2b931b74182a) - ## / 59
- Qt5Widgets.dll (005b760b7b5b) - ## / 65
- qgenericbearer.dll (3e7c2206df1d) - ## / 58
- qnativewifibearer.dll (5205ed40cfb4) - ## / 58
- qsvgicon.dll (f95ce3002718) - ## / 59
- qgif.dll (38b4f7e3fcb7) - ## / 65
- qicns.dll (e3868a50677c) - ## / 66
- qico.dll (29b5bb60cc8e) - ## / 65
- qjpeg.dll (2c200dd527d5) - ## / 66
- qsvg.dll (a67b60cbb946) - ## / 57
- qtga.dll (eba19c9fb901) - ## / 66
- qtiff.dll (fe732fb9664b) - ## / 66
- qwbmp.dll (b0c381623601) - ## / 64
- qwebp.dll (022ea1bbf6a0) - ## / 66
- qwindows.dll (4ee8cf927ac3) - ## / 65
- qsqlite.dll (f6fb5aff41e5) - ## / 59
- qsqlmysql.dll (19cf1b381902) - ## / 60
- qsqlodbc.dll (ada530f4df3f) - ## / 58
- qsqlpsql.dll (5df7b64dd242) - ## / 60
- tome-editor.1.0.nupkg (5216eef06cc3) - ## / 58
- D3Dcompiler_47.dll (c9b2643d5b00) - ## / 61
- Qt5XmlPatterns.dll (01bce786893d) - ## / 59
- Tome.exe (35ad4cd086c2) - ## / 61
- TomeIssueReporter.exe (37096fff2267) - ## / 61
- Tome-1.0-ExampleProjects.zip (87a09ca00e9a) - ## / 58
- Tome-1.0-Windows-x86.zip (1451c5a04310) - ## / 58
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Tome 1.0||404||Sunday, June 11, 2017||Approved|
|Tome 0.9-beta||232||Monday, March 13, 2017||Exempted|
|Tome 0.8-beta||268||Thursday, December 29, 2016||Exempted|
|Tome 0.7-alpha||255||Saturday, November 19, 2016||Exempted|
|Tome 0.6-alpha||267||Sunday, October 9, 2016||Exempted|
|Tome 0.5-alpha||263||Monday, September 12, 2016||Exempted|
First major release.
This release contains usability improvements and bug fixes, only. It does not add any new features, export placeholders or integrity checks.
- Assigning pseudo-random integer record ids instead of increasing ones, in order to improve collaboration.
- Showing record display names instead of ids in field value reference selection dropdowns, and for reference field values in the record table.
- Sorting record tree and reference dropdowns by record display name.
- Saving records sorted by ID in order to avoid merge conflicts.
- Set record tree initial width to 1/5 of window width.
- Automatically resizing first record table column to fit contents.
- Disabled Reload Project menu item while no project is loaded.
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when reference field values were is not set or invalid.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting map values.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a records file referencing a field or another record that does not exist.
- Fixed multiple issues that could occur when assigning the same id to multiple records, only differing in lower and upper case characters.
- Correctly prevent creating records with empty ids again.
- Correctly detect whitespaces at the beginning or end of record ids.
- No longer showing "prefix will automatically be removed" hint in Edit Field Value window if it isn't.
- Showing correct question before discarding unsaved changes.
- Adding the same file multiple times to the same project is no longer allowed.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Tome and the Tome package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Tome, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.