Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 4.3.0:
07 Feb 2020
Tags:guitar audio effects plugin vst trial
This is not the latest version of ToneLib GFX available.
4.3.0 | Updated: 07 Feb 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved as a trusted package on 07 Feb 2020.
What is Tonelib GFX?
ToneLib GFX is a collection of guitar amps, speaker cabinets and effects implemented in software for use with your computer, Windows PC, Mac or Linux. The software comes as a standalone application and as plug-ins for use with the most popular DAW (digital audio workstation) recording software.
The plug-in and standalone versions offer the same function and sound, but the standalone version also offers a rhythm and backing track player, plus a built-in recorder so you can capture your ideas at the moment of inspiration. Both the standalone and plug-in versions are included when you install ToneLib GFX. Simply connect your guitar to your computer using an audio interface, and your computer is transformed into a powerful amp, effects and recording studio!
ToneLifb GFX features
- Effects include 18 thunderously accurate amps, multiple overdrive, distortion, fuzz, compression and phaser pedals, plus clean boost, delay, reverb, acoustic simulation, wah, EQ, octaver, tremolo, vibrato, chorus, and flanger.
- All ToneLib GFX gear is precision-modeled based on actual circuit diagrams of highly-sought-after, real-world products.
- The oversampling is auto-adjusted to your session’s sample rate to save valuable CPU power while providing the most transparent sound possible.
- Drag-and-drop to add or rearrange effects, or use keyboard shortcuts, with Undo/Redo support.
- The entire ToneLib GFX chain can be easily saved, organized and recalled through the advanced built-in preset browser.
- Remotely control ToneLib GFX via MIDI controller.
- Tune using a high-precision tuner.
- Keep time with a flexible metronome and rhythm player.
- Jam along with backing tracks and practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch.
- When used in standalone mode, ToneLib GFX features a built-in recorder that makes recording ideas and songs a breeze.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'tonelib-gfx' ` -FileType 'exe' ` -SilentArgs '/silent' ` -Url 'https://www.tonelib.net/download/ToneLib-GFX-Win64.exe' ` -checksum '161DAD7C81F80CD5468689DC1DEB5BEE4DC8663EC5A3AE7B4524B1EDFB8915E0' ` -checksumType 'sha256'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|ToneLib GFX 4.6.5||103||Wednesday, April 21, 2021||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.6.0||58||Thursday, March 4, 2021||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.5.5||68||Tuesday, February 9, 2021||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.5.3||34||Friday, January 29, 2021||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.5.2||56||Saturday, January 2, 2021||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.4.0||94||Tuesday, October 6, 2020||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.3.5||102||Thursday, June 11, 2020||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.3.3||142||Friday, March 27, 2020||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.3.0||151||Friday, February 7, 2020||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 4.0.1||91||Monday, November 25, 2019||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 3.9.9||174||Wednesday, September 18, 2019||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 3.9.7||111||Tuesday, July 30, 2019||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 3.9.5||86||Friday, July 5, 2019||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 3.9.4||118||Friday, June 28, 2019||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 3.9.0||106||Friday, June 14, 2019||Approved|
|ToneLib GFX 3.8.5||130||Monday, June 3, 2019||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about ToneLib GFX and the ToneLib GFX package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ToneLib GFX, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.