- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 2.8.0:
25 Nov 2015
- The Drunken Bakery
Tags:torrent vuze transmission utorrent deluge azureus tracker
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 21 Dec 2015.
The lightweight multi-server, multi-client, multi-tracker Remote Torrent Client
md5: C913013FD389E318982C069731546D2C | sha1: 5F13716A0B5753E01156127671011554CFFC968A
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Torrid 2.8.0||901||Wednesday, November 25, 2015||Approved|
|Torrid 2.7.0||332||Thursday, November 19, 2015||Approved|
|Torrid 2.6.0||312||Tuesday, November 17, 2015||Approved|
|Torrid 2.5.0||354||Monday, November 16, 2015||Approved|
|Torrid 2.3.0||366||Friday, April 24, 2015||Approved|
|Torrid 2.2.1||344||Thursday, January 29, 2015||Approved|
|Torrid 2.2.0||391||Thursday, December 4, 2014||Approved|
|Torrid 2.1.0||584||Sunday, November 30, 2014||Approved|
|Torrid 2.0.0||518||Thursday, May 1, 2014||Unknown|
Forked from VuzeClient
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Torrid and the Torrid package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Torrid, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.