- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 188.8.131.5270506:
06 May 2017
- Transmission Project
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved as a trusted package on 09 Jul 2020.
New package name: transmission
transmission-qt has been deprecated because of Chocolatey naming conventions and this unofficial build is no longer being developed because an official build is now available from the Transmission Project.
This package exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional, empty, dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still use this package ID.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
- Do not install this package. Install transmission instead.
Existing users - Updating
- Updating this package will automatically install the most recent version of the transmission chocolatey package.
- Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name transmission
Existing users - Post-update Cleanup (optional)
choco uninstall transmission-qt --whatif
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] transmission-qt and the [Deprecated] transmission-qt package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] transmission-qt, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.