Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 22.214.171.12410706:
06 Jul 2021
Tags:ultraviewer.install ultra viewer remote control support online
126.96.36.19910706 | Updated: 06 Jul 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator TheCakeIsNaOH on 25 Jul 2021.
Remote support so easy
Remote control to support your clients / partners from everywhere.
Safe remote control
UltraViewer is designed to support customer, partner remotely. Your clients can observe all you do on their screen and take control whenever they want.
Conveniently chat with your partner while controlling their machine. You can toggle chat on/off when controlling by press default hotkey F1 or any hotkey you set.
You can send and receive files to/ from your partner easily from the chat window. All under the safe control of your partner.
You can control multiple computers simultaneously or share your screen with multiple computers.
See new version features and information.
Support all versions of Windows
Window XP, Window 7, Window 8, Window 10, Window Server.
Remote control support your partner from anywhere.
Now you will not need to visit
In the past, before remote control software hadn't been invented, technicians from software companies usually needed to go to customer's premises to support them. This was inconvenience, cost time and money for both customer and supporter. Nowadays, UltraViewer helps you support your clients quickly and remotely, makes your work easier, faster and more convenient.
- Saving time
- Saving effort
- Saving traffic cost
- Saving employees cost
- Support more professional
- No geographical restriction
Why choose UltraViewer?
- More five year experience
- Cost effective
- Freely update
- Easy to install
- Behind firewall
- Free support
- Secure payment
- Unlimited installation
- Easy to use
How to remote control a computer
You ask your partner to send you the ID and Password displayed on their UltraViewer. Input that ID and Password to your UltraViewer and press 'Connect'.
How to allow remote control
You run UltraViewer and send ID and Password displayed on your UltraViewer to your partner and require them connect to that ID and Password.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
@ Copyright UltraViewer 2020 | All Rights ReservedTM
- This discussion is only about UltraViewer and the UltraViewer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or UltraViewer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.