Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 7.4.1525:
10 Mar 2016
- Build: TuxProject.de
- Developer: vim team
Tags:vim-x64 vim editor tux admin
This is not the latest version of Vim x64 available.
7.4.1525 | Updated: 10 Mar 2016
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
3 Passing Tests
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 10 Mar 2016.
Used libraries: Perl 5.22.1, Python 2.7.11, Python 3.5.1, Racket 126.96.36.199, Ruby 2.2.3, Lua 5.3.2, Tcl 8.6.4, libXpm.
Build provided by TuxProject.de - consider donating to help support their server costs.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'vim-x64.portable' 'vim-x64.install'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- vim-x188.8.131.525.nupkg (a0b4cd0780d1) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|[Deprecated] Vim x64 7.4.1824||2205||Tuesday, May 10, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1817||246||Thursday, May 5, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1796||411||Friday, April 29, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1759||353||Thursday, April 21, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1739||371||Friday, April 15, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1713||440||Thursday, April 7, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1709||367||Tuesday, April 5, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1689||355||Thursday, March 31, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1646||368||Friday, March 25, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1641||345||Thursday, March 24, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1639||374||Wednesday, March 23, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1584||417||Friday, March 18, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1580||344||Thursday, March 17, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1577||333||Wednesday, March 16, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1556||342||Monday, March 14, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1537||305||Saturday, March 12, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1525||349||Thursday, March 10, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1507||306||Tuesday, March 8, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1491||333||Sunday, March 6, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1483||358||Friday, March 4, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1467||304||Wednesday, March 2, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1460||335||Monday, February 29, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1444||316||Monday, February 29, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1425||286||Saturday, February 27, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1412||357||Thursday, February 25, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1386||274||Tuesday, February 23, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1362||344||Sunday, February 21, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1342||361||Tuesday, February 16, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1290||375||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.1089||416||Thursday, January 21, 2016||Approved|
|Vim x64 7.4.965||414||Saturday, December 26, 2015||Approved|
|vim-x64 7.4.827||323||Saturday, November 14, 2015||Approved|
Veegee has become inactive, switching to builds provided by TuxProject.de
- This discussion is only about Vim x64 and the Vim x64 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Vim x64, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.