Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.161.1:
02 Oct 2020
Tags:vscode visualstudiocode azuredevops azurerepos
Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code
1.161.1 | Updated: 02 Oct 2020
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 09 Oct 2020.
This Visual Studio Code extension allows you to connect to Azure DevOps Services and Team Foundation Server and provides support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC). It allows you to monitor your builds and manage your pull requests and work items for your TFVC or Git source repositories. The extension uses your local repository information to connect to either Azure DevOps Services or Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 2 (and later).
- Provide support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC)
- Show information about repository in status bar
- Add commands to work with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.2.0 or newer.
You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in any edition of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup
if there's a newer version available on the marketplace.
See Extension auto-update for instructions how to disable auto-update.
Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved. MIT License Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED *AS IS*, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The extension has been downloaded from GitHub and can be verified like this: 1. Download the following extension: <https://github.com/microsoft/azure-repos-vscode/releases/download/v1.161.1/team-1.161.1.vsix> 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the checksum - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum type: sha256 checksum: A21414D66AF0B98820E40EF1252822228B94A310575688FBC60BE5401F628CE2 File 'LICENSE.txt' is obtained from <https://github.com/microsoft/azure-repos-vscode/blob/a22e6f38c7d758e022211a33cbd928c943915f6f/LICENSE.txt>
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $extensionName = "team-" $extensionVersion = "1.161.1" $extensionId = "$toolsDir\$extensionName$extensionVersion.vsix" Update-SessionEnvironment Install-VsCodeExtension -extensionId $extensionId
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Update-SessionEnvironment Uninstall-VsCodeExtension -extensionId "ms-vsts.team"
md5: CFA37CC9C5A3B85136989E651976AA3F | sha1: F11C67336BAC276BDD30899475B44979857E7B29 | sha256: A21414D66AF0B98820E40EF1252822228B94A310575688FBC60BE5401F628CE2 | sha512: 3DA3CFEFEE3ECBB9926F1165B8C1942F8187EB7E59544D79D226BC7D8AFD51FD0F24DC62FFA863CA46EAC89EF64E1193DB8BD28A321071B4507B22541DFA195F
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code 1.161.1||348||Friday, October 2, 2020||Approved|
|Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code 1.161.0||426||Thursday, November 7, 2019||Approved|
|Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code 1.149.2||183||Sunday, August 18, 2019||Approved|
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
- This discussion is only about Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code and the Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.