Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.10.0:
31 Mar 2021
Tags:aws azure gcp kubernetes k8s vscode google
Cloud Code VSCode Extension
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
1 Test Passing and 1 Exempted Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing Exempt:
Requires a version of VS Code be installed
This package was approved as a trusted package on 31 Mar 2021.
Cloud Code for VS Code extends VS Code to bring all the power and convenience of IDEs to developing cloud-native Kubernetes applications. With Google’s command-line container tools like skaffold and kubectl under the hood, Cloud Code gives you local, continuous feedback on your project as you build it, extending this local edit-compile-debug loop to create cloud-native Kubernetes environments, on your workstation or in the cloud. Support for deployment profiles lets you define different environments, like local development, shared development, test, or production, so you can easily test and debug on your workstation or in the cloud.
- Support for Go, Node, Java, and Python
- Rapid Edit, Package, Deploy loop to your K8s cluster
- Integrated Debugging and Log Viewing/Streaming
- Snippets, completions, and linting for K8s artifacts
- Profile support for dev, test and production environments
- Cluster management, resource browsing and inspection of K8s clusters
- Cluster creation supporting Google GKE, Amazon EKS and Azure AKS
- Support for Custom Resources (CRDs) e.g. Istio, KNative
- Automatically uses your Google Cloud SDK credentials
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 or newer.
You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in all editions of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup if there's a newer version available on the marketplace.
See Extension auto-update for instructions on how to disable auto-update.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU).
If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Install-VsCodeExtension -extensionId '[email protected]'
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Uninstall-VsCodeExtension -extensionId 'GoogleCloudTools.cloudcode'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.10.0||24||Wednesday, March 31, 2021||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.9.0||47||Tuesday, March 2, 2021||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.8.0||47||Wednesday, January 27, 2021||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.7.2||43||Friday, January 15, 2021||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.7.1||54||Friday, December 11, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.7.0||47||Saturday, October 31, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.6.1||39||Wednesday, October 14, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.6.0||43||Wednesday, September 30, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.5.2||51||Thursday, September 3, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.5.1||45||Tuesday, August 25, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.5.0||45||Wednesday, August 19, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.4.1||94||Friday, June 12, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.4.0||52||Friday, May 29, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.3.0||62||Saturday, May 9, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.2.1||107||Thursday, March 26, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.2.0||70||Tuesday, March 3, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.1.2||78||Friday, February 14, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.1.1||55||Wednesday, February 5, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.1.0||48||Saturday, February 1, 2020||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.0.1||68||Friday, December 27, 2019||Approved|
|Cloud Code VSCode Extension 1.0.0||61||Wednesday, December 4, 2019||Approved|
Copyright 2019 Google LLC
- This discussion is only about Cloud Code VSCode Extension and the Cloud Code VSCode Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cloud Code VSCode Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.