Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.3.3:
21 May 2021
Tags:kubernetes helm aws azure gcp minikube vscode microsoft
Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension
1.3.3 | Updated: 21 May 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package was approved as a trusted package on 21 May 2021.
The extension for developers building applications to run in Kubernetes clusters and for DevOps staff troubleshooting Kubernetes applications.
Works with any Kubernetes anywhere (Azure, Minikube, AWS, GCP and more!).
- View your clusters in an explorer tree view, and drill into workloads, services, pods and nodes.
- Browse Helm repos and install charts into your Kubernetes cluster.
- Intellisense for Kubernetes resources and Helm charts and templates.
- Edit Kubernetes resource manifests and apply them to your cluster.
- Build and run containers in your cluster from Dockerfiles in your project.
- View diffs of a resource's current state against the resource manifest in your Git repo
- Easily check out the Git commit corresponding to a deployed application.
- Run commands or start a shell within your application's pods.
- Get or follow logs and events from your clusters.
- Forward local ports to your application's pods.
- Create Helm charts using scaffolding and snippets.
- Bootstrap applications using Draft, and rapidly deploy and debug them to speed up the development loop.
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 or newer.
You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in all editions of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup if there's a newer version available on the marketplace.
See Extension auto-update for instructions on how to disable auto-update.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU).
If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
MIT License Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The Visual Code extension has been downloaded from the official Visual Studio Marketplace public gallery and can be verified by: 1. Go to the Visual Studio Marketplace page for the extension https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools and download the extension ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools-1.3.3.vsix using the Download Extension link in the Resources section of the sidebar. Alternatively the package can be downloaded directly from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/_apis/public/gallery/publishers/ms-kubernetes-tools/vsextensions/vscode-kubernetes-tools/1.3.3/vspackage 2. The extension can be validated by comparing checksums - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Get-Filehash ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools-1.3.3.vsix - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' - checksum -t sha256 -f ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools-1.3.3.vsix Type: sha256 Checksum: 748696E3A54EB01F47E0064BF9E1F5A510621E86A5018E4DAEECC7AFB1E742F0 File LICENSE.txt is obtained from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools/license
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-VsCodeExtension -extensionId "$toolsDir\ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools-1.3.3.vsix"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Uninstall-VsCodeExtension -extensionId 'ms-kubernetes-tools.vscode-kubernetes-tools'
md5: 1201952444B95CD702F05425C806123B | sha1: CA71405726B237FDA1C8C9427F56B34DD5A6C698 | sha256: 748696E3A54EB01F47E0064BF9E1F5A510621E86A5018E4DAEECC7AFB1E742F0 | sha512: AAD4E56752A7FF86DB498AF1D9133921CCB16B39A58D4F527FE520AB8CA91EDA45EAA56DFCF743BAA03F95237803785DA7B0D44E7CE7C59EEF2D1410D5FECE5E
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.3.3||277||Friday, May 21, 2021||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.3.2||185||Friday, April 30, 2021||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.3.0||321||Tuesday, February 16, 2021||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.2.4||80||Wednesday, February 10, 2021||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.2.3||140||Tuesday, January 26, 2021||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.2.2||67||Friday, January 22, 2021||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.2.1||750||Friday, June 5, 2020||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.2.0||300||Saturday, April 25, 2020||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.1.1||163||Thursday, March 26, 2020||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.1.0||89||Wednesday, February 26, 2020||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.0.9||266||Monday, December 2, 2019||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.0.8||69||Friday, November 29, 2019||Approved|
|Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension 1.0.7||121||Saturday, November 23, 2019||Approved|
Copyright 2018-2019 Microsoft Corporation
- This discussion is only about Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension and the Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Kubernetes Tools VSCode Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.