Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.7.0:
30 Jul 2021
- Nikolay Kondratyev
Tags:test testing unit-test test-runner test-discovery pytest unittest python vscode-test-explorer vscode-test-explorer-adapter vscode little-fox-team
Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension
0.7.0 | Updated: 30 Jul 2021
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package was approved as a trusted package on 30 Jul 2021.
- Shows a Test Explorer in the Test view in VS Code's sidebar with all detected tests and suites and their state
- Convenient error reporting during test discovery
- Unittest and Pytest debugging
- Shows a failed test's log when the test is selected in the explorer
- Supports multi-root workspaces
- Supports Unittest and Pytest test frameworks and their plugins
- This package requires Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 or newer.
You can install either the vscode or vscode-insiders package.
- The extension will be installed in all editions of Visual Studio Code which can be found.
- While this package installs a specific version of the extension, Visual Studio Code by default will update the extension to the latest version on startup if there's a newer version available on the marketplace.
See Extension auto-update for instructions on how to disable auto-update.
- This package is automatically updated using the Chocolatey Automatic Package Update Model (AU).
If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.f you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2018 Nikolay Kondratyev <[email protected]> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The Visual Code extension has been downloaded from the official Visual Studio Marketplace public gallery and can be verified by: 1. Go to the Visual Studio Marketplace page for the extension https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter and download the extension LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter-0.7.0.vsix using the Download Extension link in the Resources section of the sidebar. Alternatively the package can be downloaded directly from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/_apis/public/gallery/publishers/LittleFoxTeam/vsextensions/vscode-python-test-adapter/0.7.0/vspackage 2. The extension can be validated by comparing checksums - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Get-Filehash LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter-0.7.0.vsix - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' - checksum -t sha256 -f LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter-0.7.0.vsix Type: sha256 Checksum: 920CFBEBB769FBFFF82F1E7D2660C2F5A2AAF3D015A5F8045624357EAD7D84CB Contents of the file LICENSE.txt is obtained from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter/license
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-VsCodeExtension -extensionId "$toolsDir\LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter-0.7.0.vsix"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Uninstall-VsCodeExtension -extensionId 'LittleFoxTeam.vscode-python-test-adapter'
md5: 6700B67E55E6E1211FC3799F5014F72E | sha1: 23D250530565172A6FAF66333D5B937BFFEC2A43 | sha256: 920CFBEBB769FBFFF82F1E7D2660C2F5A2AAF3D015A5F8045624357EAD7D84CB | sha512: 68C9E45367ECBBFC4217C333F966ADAC26DCBBE8553B2895794BA913AE632069157816D43AC74B3BD72131076728D0EEB288730A5E1DEA733E6BFD1D1B8FD7A1
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.7.0||50||Friday, July 30, 2021||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.8||110||Monday, April 19, 2021||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.7||71||Friday, March 19, 2021||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.6||96||Thursday, January 21, 2021||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.5||63||Saturday, December 12, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.4||26||Thursday, December 10, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.3||39||Friday, November 20, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.2||39||Tuesday, October 20, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.1||39||Tuesday, October 13, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.6.0||42||Wednesday, October 7, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.5.0||34||Saturday, September 12, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.4.6||40||Tuesday, September 1, 2020||Approved|
|Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension 0.4.5||54||Wednesday, August 12, 2020||Approved|
Copyright 2018-2020 Nikolay Kondratyev
- This discussion is only about Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension and the Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Python Test Explorer VSCode Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.